Can You Make Yourself Love Someone?

Stamina Man

Serious topic...Do you think it's possible, to make yourself love someone? Or even make you're feelings for someone stronger?Do you think this is possible, or do you think it's all something natural.Can loving someone grow on you?Discuss :D

Guest LOGers

My friend's parents had and arranged marriage. I do think that over time you can grow to love someone, to be very fond of them.I would rather just feel that spark. The only time I've ever loved someone I felt drawn to doing it, like it wasn't a conscious decision to love him, it just happened and I couldn't stop it.I think being in love with someone is something that just happens. I don't think you can force that.

My friend's parents had and arranged marriage. I do think that over time you can grow to love someone, to be very fond of them.I would rather just feel that spark. The only time I've ever loved someone I felt drawn to doing it, like it wasn't a conscious decision to love him, it just happened and I couldn't stop it.I think being in love with someone is something that just happens. I don't think you can force that.
Yeah thanks.Have you ever felt that you loved someone, but some days, you feel like you hate them, event Hough they haven't done anything, you just feel you dislike them? But then a few hours later, or the next day, you can't stop thinking about them? And feel to love them?Just out of interest, not no sweet boy out here :D

i think you can grow to love someoneas logers said people in arranged marriages can grow to love one anotherbut i don't know if it will be that head over heels, makes your heart beat fast, brings a smile to your face when you hear their voice kind of lovekinda like the difference between loving someone and being in love with thembut i don't know about MAKING yourself love someonei think you can make yourself BELIEVE you love someoneif theres even a differencei think you get what i mean

Guest Vogue
My friend's parents had and arranged marriage. I do think that over time you can grow to love someone, to be very fond of them.I think being in love with someone is something that just happens. I don't think you can force that.
100% ditto.

You can force yourself to like someone a lot to the point where you tell yourself it's love, but nah.Someone lock this topic. I wanna make my own which is kinda related but I dont wanna blatantly hijack this one. Plus mines are better than his :D

Safe for the replies, I see where you people are coming from. Sometimes you could love someone, then for no reason you can dislike them, until the next time you speak. It's very weird.Probably haves something to do with my medication lol.

You can force yourself to like someone a lot to the point where you tell yourself it's love, but nah.Someone lock this topic. I wanna make my own which is kinda related but I dont wanna blatantly hijack this one. Plus mines are better than his :D
Hijack this one lol, i'm sure I could benefit from it anyway.

had this chat today with my boywe was chatting bout some girl who ran away from home and is using a boy to just stay over at his but when you spend loads of time with someone and see them everyday and sh*t you will grow to have feelings for them not necessarily of their looks but the person that they are.but you cant really force yourself to love someone lol maybe have feelings for them but thats about it...

I think the foundation for liking someone has to be there first, or you could identify attributes of a person that you would normally look for in a partner and then work from there.Basically, I think it's possible but you probably need some form of spark there in the first place.

Guest Teddy Riley
...is what I'm saying.Locked.