Sign in to follow this  
Avon Barksdale

grime Smokey Bars Workrate >>>>> Most People In Grime's ATM

i rate him for his effort.doin the logan vids is big, coining that cameraman of the scene status is big for him. gd way to push the scene wid dem nicely editted high quality vids...all he needs to do now is get baaaare rave vids from any grime raves possible lol.

the frostar one >>>>
c/s
But how much dough is he making though?Exactly.
4real but neverless
i rate him for his effortshope it pays off for him

The Black The Ripper freestyles >>>_____________
dun know!blacks merked itbig up smokey still putting some good effort into ithe needs to make a proper dvd coz now his name is out there i reckon people would purchase it still coz true say there aint any grime dvds out nowadays...

The Black The Ripper freestyles >>>_____________
dun know!blacks merked itbig up smokey still putting some good effort into ithe needs to make a proper dvd coz now his name is out there i reckon people would purchase it still coz true say there aint any grime dvds out nowadays...
Yeah that was really an 05/06 thingThe Risky Roadz/Practice Hours link up shud be big, but then there's been talk about that dropping for more than a year

Guest Sho Case

swear he MCs toodidn't know he was recording videos for logans show thoughjust thought he was only really involved with west

He puts out a couple videos a day these days... work rate is a lotbig up sb

swear he MCs toodidn't know he was recording videos for logans show thoughjust thought he was only really involved with west
yep

already worked wid lil d, griminal, black the ripper, desperado an others

not hating but i was surprised on his myspace blog when he said 500,000 views. Thought it would be way more. He has 111 videos and I have 12 with like 160,000 views and most of mine are sh*t tbhKeep doin ur thing Smokey tho

Guest Sho Case
already worked wid lil d, griminal, black the ripper, desperado an others
you got any links for those vids

<< Griminal
<< Little Dee
<< Desperado
<< Black The Ripper
<< Rude Kid & Black The Ripper
<< Rude KidIf you can view it in high quality then do it cos it's much better. There's more videos feat other people but yeah there's a couple ^^^