Sign in to follow this  
Action Dan

I miss these days.

Windows open, blazing a zoot, mixing these kinda beats, going to GAS Leicester Sq, pure vibes, wearing Patrick Cox and looking deep, French Crop....f*ck am I doing in a f*ck*ng office 9-5 tbh.

i so knew this topic was gonna be exactly thisf*ckin hell the memories*looks over at dusty Patrick Cox Wannabes*the only thing they're good for now is a Michael Jackson fancy dress party

Guest Vogue

My one regret in life is that I was never old enough at the time to go to the proper garage raves.

i so knew this topic was gonna be exactly thisf*ckin hell the memories*looks over at dusty Patrick Cox Wannabes*the only thing they're good for now is a Michael Jackson fancy dress party
:D:D:D Truss, best days of my life.Going to school with a sony_walkman_tpsL2.jpgListening to Slimzee, Plague and Ace from Sunday...Days were a lot.PEAK of pirate radio that none of the kids these days will get.

Guest LOGers
LOL them shoes were all of that! I had turquoise ones :D TBH I wish I was an 80's kid. The fun that my older cousins used to have >>__________

walkin down the street with your bredrin looking like siamese twins as you share a set of walkman headphones"listen to this mix man... wait, here it comes... urrrgggghhhhh..."

walkin down the street with your bredrin looking like siamese twins as you share a set of walkman headphones"listen to this mix man... wait, here it comes... urrrgggghhhhh..."
:D:D:D Then having to rewind for time.(All about rewinding the tape with a pencil in class to save battery life.)Also doing 'drums' on bins with pencils :D:D

Guest Vogue

Omg lol the tape thing is so funny, I used to ALWAYS knock at this random girls house and say "Have you got any batteries" EVERY day and it got to the point where she'd answer the door like :D "I have not got any batteries".

Omg lol the tape thing is so funny, I used to ALWAYS knock at this random girls house and say "Have you got any batteries" EVERY day and it got to the point where she'd answer the door like :D "I have not got any batteries".
Vogue, who was you before on here?

can't believe i actually wore Crazy Moschino as welli had to lend one shirt to my girlfriend about a year ago so she had something to wear to a 'bad taste' partyi thought i was THE sh*t back then :D

:D:D:D Then having to rewind for time.(All about rewinding the tape with a pencil in class to save battery life.)Also doing 'drums' on bins with pencils :D:D
Nah bruv it was all about banging on the tables with your hands. Either that or the infamous"b-b-k b-k-k" beat box with about 6 man trading home made bars back-to-back such as "Minu-minu-minu mic MC. You could never ever try clash me"

mr garciaoh sheet Gas never forget that clubwent there when i was 17 back in 2000wtf happened to it now?them times were sick still

Nah bruv it was all about banging on the tables with your hands. Either that or the infamous"b-b-k b-k-k" beat box with about 6 man trading home made bars back-to-back such as "Minu-minu-minu mic MC. You could never ever try clash me"
LMAO"Lyrical Myrical" was everyone's bar.Badman, EZ @ Gas >>>>>>>>> ____________ Used to bun that place down.

Guest Vogue
Nobody.

Nobody.
You're a somebody now. *takes under wing*

by them times I was an original jungleist black market records in Soho was my home every saturday