I miss these days.

Action Dan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i so knew this topic was gonna be exactly thisf*ckin hell the memories*looks over at dusty Patrick Cox Wannabes*the only thing they're good for now is a Michael Jackson fancy dress party
:D:D:D Truss, best days of my life.Going to school with a sony_walkman_tpsL2.jpgListening to Slimzee, Plague and Ace from Sunday...Days were a lot.PEAK of pirate radio that none of the kids these days will get.

Guest LOGers
i so knew this topic was gonna be exactly thisf*ckin hell the memories*looks over at dusty Patrick Cox Wannabes*the only thing they're good for now is a Michael Jackson fancy dress party
LOL them shoes were all of that! I had turquoise ones :D TBH I wish I was an 80's kid. The fun that my older cousins used to have >>__________

walkin down the street with your bredrin looking like siamese twins as you share a set of walkman headphones"listen to this mix man... wait, here it comes... urrrgggghhhhh..."
:D:D:D Then having to rewind for time.(All about rewinding the tape with a pencil in class to save battery life.)Also doing 'drums' on bins with pencils :D:D

Guest Vogue

Omg lol the tape thing is so funny, I used to ALWAYS knock at this random girls house and say "Have you got any batteries" EVERY day and it got to the point where she'd answer the door like :D "I have not got any batteries".

walkin down the street with your bredrin looking like siamese twins as you share a set of walkman headphones"listen to this mix man... wait, here it comes... urrrgggghhhhh..."
:D:D:D Then having to rewind for time.(All about rewinding the tape with a pencil in class to save battery life.)Also doing 'drums' on bins with pencils :D:D
Nah bruv it was all about banging on the tables with your hands. Either that or the infamous"b-b-k b-k-k" beat box with about 6 man trading home made bars back-to-back such as "Minu-minu-minu mic MC. You could never ever try clash me"

Nah bruv it was all about banging on the tables with your hands. Either that or the infamous"b-b-k b-k-k" beat box with about 6 man trading home made bars back-to-back such as "Minu-minu-minu mic MC. You could never ever try clash me"
LMAO"Lyrical Myrical" was everyone's bar.Badman, EZ @ Gas >>>>>>>>> ____________ Used to bun that place down.

lol black stretch wranglersmosch shirt (not off key)loafersAYE!

Guest Vogue
Omg lol the tape thing is so funny, I used to ALWAYS knock at this random girls house and say "Have you got any batteries" EVERY day and it got to the point where she'd answer the door like :D "I have not got any batteries".
Vogue, who was you before on here?
Nobody.

Vogue, who was you before on here?
Nobody.
You're a somebody now. *takes under wing*