I miss these days.

Action Dan

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was a jungalist when man was like 8 in 94/95 times kool fmbang it out in my roomon my alarm clock radio

i never used to buy records but there was a record shop near me think dice recordings bought it in the endi used to go there during school and bang it out all day come back home stinking of weedas far as radio goespassion was first garage station i listened to with b live on them timesmission with hlcthen freek fm come alongafter that it was a heat and deja tingbut there was one period i had all presets on my radio set to piratesflavadejaheaty2kpassionfreekfreezeicerinsetouchbare cnt even remeber bare name changes more time

Guest Vogue

You lot are lucky you could even pick up them stations I've got a box of f*ck*ng tapes that had been taped by my mates cousin, I was like permanently a week behind everything fun in life.

My one regret in life is that I was never old enough at the time to go to the proper garage raves.
ye missing garage at its peak then bein exposed to the commercial ish wen i was old enuff was pieeeeeeeeeeee :D commercial garage was live but everything garage was, was watered down by that time.pissed at missin that and jungle tbh

Guest Vogue
My one regret in life is that I was never old enough at the time to go to the proper garage raves.
ye missing garage at its peak then bein exposed to the commercial ish wen i was old enuff was pieeeeeeeeeeee :D commercial garage was live but everything garage was, was watered down by that time.pissed at missin that and jungle tbh
Me too *starts support group*

I was a jungleist all the way untill 98 times when I was 14 then Colors 'what you do' came out.....(the one that came out on a coloured vynil i think it was red or multicolour cant remember) wasnt a fan of 'speed garage' untill then. by the time i was raving at 16 in Venue nightclub in ilford.....sheesh still always been a junglist at heart till this day though

Guest Vogue
You lot are lucky you could even pick up them stations I've got a box of f*ck*ng tapes that had been taped by my mates cousin, I was like permanently a week behind everything fun in life.
I still have a box of tapes under my bed.
Mine are on my wardrobe. Let's join them together and make a super tape collection. Except some of mine have "I love Danny" written on them, so you'd have to explain it like.

Mine are on my wardrobe. Let's join them together and make a super tape collection. Except some of mine have "I love Danny" written on them, so you'd have to explain it like.
LMAO

how old are you?one nation in stratford rex anybody :D skibadee going back to back with dj Hype and stevie hyper D and before he died....CHEEEEESE

randy c lmaohe was a jokeri remeber he was on every nite with preshus for like 2 weeks on deja

Guest Vogue
how old are you?one nation in stratford rex anybody :D skibadee going back to back with dj Hype and stevie hyper D and before he died....CHEEEEESE
I'm 21 but I want to be 26 in order to have had the most fun. If you can accommodate let me know.

Guest Vogue
LMAO
photo0001ej8.jpgphoto0001ej8.aa1bf27476.jpg :D

i dabbled in Jungle like most, then got into a bit of Happy Hardcore (very short lived)but it werent till i heard PSG MCing over Dangerous that i knew i'd found my path in life.hup bah bahhup bahhup bah bahhup bah bahhup bahhup bah bahhup bah bahhup bahhup bah bahbaaaaadbwooooy styyyylesome a dem a ruff yeah some a dem a toughsome a dem a wicked some dem wileyYEAH PSG we have the bad boy styleeeeean if yo u don't know...

Guest Vogue

I've got them all. I'm a super fan. Well, not them all, the good ones. And the ones I don't have in their physical tape pack form I have on cd.