Do you wear make up

Twirl

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends where im going, who with etc eyeliner and mascara is a must, not to keen on eyeshadow so i avoid wearing that.if im just loungin about in the house or nippin to the shop then Nope, i don't give a crap what i look like because no one can see me,some females wear make up as it gives them a confidence boost, some wear it because they evidently need it and some wear it because they simply like wearing make up.

i only really wear eye makeup on a daily basiseyeliner and mascara is mesometimes a bit of bronzer on the cheeks but thats about iti don't wear foundation or concealer and i usually only wear eyeshadow on special occasions/outingsoh yh and vaseline on the lips, sometimes lip gloss

I wear bronzer, eyeliner mascara and lipgloss on a everyday basistbh most of the men who hype about 'the natural look' rate celebs(ie beyonce,) who slick the stuff on with a troweleven people like eva mendrez/j-lo look wasted without make up so what hope does that give the rest of us?