why jus why?????

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

What exactly did you tell him and was it on a SERIOUS note (he could of just thought your joking).If all else fails

expose her on vip2
on a side note lol @ that girls mother letting her get engaged at 16.

basicaly i been invited to my boys engagement partyhis wifey is a bosh!!!!!me and ally my boys hav ran train onna datbut hes still marrying herthe power of a white girlwhat smax it is hes 20 shes 16i hav tried tellin man but he aint seeing sensehow can u tell man to forget about it?
LMAO

Guest SKYSCRAPER
basicaly i been invited to my boys engagement partyhis wifey is a bosh!!!!!me and ally my boys hav ran train onna datbut hes still marrying herthe power of a white girlwhat smax it is hes 20 shes 16i hav tried tellin man but he aint seeing sensehow can u tell man to forget about it?
:D

his wifey is a bosh!!!!!me and ally my boys hav ran train onna datbut hes still marrying herwhat smax it is hes 20 shes 16
So you and all your boys have banged her. What 'smax' it is I hope she was 16 when u all ran that train. cho choo. or she is a bosh from early to the extent its illegal to be that much of a sket