T.I. on shawty LO

shaian

T.I. can laugh but Shawty Lo has lifted his skirt, address that then laugh at him, otherwise Shawty Lo gonna win.
ur right i was like raah when i saw the vid of Lo rolling around Bankhead asking peeps if Ti is from rouuund duuurrrrlol at T lieTi needs to confirm wheather or not hes from Bankheadcus he cant be saying he put Bankhead on the map otherwise

T.I. can laugh but Shawty Lo has lifted his skirt, address that then laugh at him, otherwise Shawty Lo gonna win.
ur right i was like raah win i saw the vid of Lo rolling around Bankhead asking peeps if Ti is from rouuund duuurrrrlol at T lieTi needs to confirm wheather or not hes from Bankheadcus he cant be saying he put Bankhead on the map otherwise
even if he from there or nothe put it on the map regardless. but its the case of is he was from there.

ur right i was like raah win i saw the vid of Lo rolling around Bankhead asking peeps if Ti is from rouuund duuurrrrlol at T lieTi needs to confirm wheather or not hes from Bankheadcus he cant be saying he put Bankhead on the map otherwise
even if he from there or nothe put it on the map regardless. but its the case of is he was from there.
but thats begging and fabricating yourself...Allow me screaming Brixton when I aint from there or live there...

but thats begging and fabricating yourself...Allow me screaming Brixton when I aint from there or live there...
how they gonna proove where he from tho?

Shawty Lo called out T.I. saying he aint from Bankhead, why cos Lo is from Bankhead and he & nobody their sees him. Imagine a dude putting your bits on and you never seen him in your ends, your gonna be like WTF.Shawty Lo dont need to prove it, he put enough holes in T.I. that now T.I. has to clear up the potential fabrication.Nobody thinks Shawty Lo can out rap T.I. but they do wanna know why if your from Riverdale, did you scream Bankhead and never even acknowledge Riverdale?

yeah i know why and that. but im wondering HOW he gonna proove it.thats like aztek who was on the roc for his minute. he was apparantly form houston and had this mixtape buzz and sh*t.but no one from houston (im talking rappers) had ever hurd of him, untill he turned up to the bun b video shoot for his verse. T.I. could be from riverdale and hustled in bankhead. or moved out to riverdale. who knows, till some one comes with hard proof.but ur right T.I. does need to proove it. cos he has been called out on that. seeing LO go thru the hood and askin a few random heads if they seen TI dont proove it to me. cos man can get any mans to do that.

At this point man is looking at T.I. like a fraud, and running with T.Lie, Shawty Lo done what he had to do, now all Shawty Lo has to do is jump on the net and say your laughing at me but you still didnt clarify if you ARE FROM BANKHEAD?! STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM THE FACTS T.LIE... & until T.I. does clarify Shawty Lo is just pissing on him.The high school pic is from Riverdale tho, but like I said T.I. the only one that can clear it up, and the longer he ignores that part of it, the more damage he doing for himself.Anyone could do it, yeah but the thing is, what motivates you to do it? Unless their some truth...Nobody is even saying he gotta have been putting in major work, but he at least gotta have a connection with there, come on T.I. made me even know Bankhead existed.

Im sure hes gnna mention it,even if he dont someone on dvd or magazine is gonna say "so shawty says ur not from round thuur"He must of lived in Bankhead at some point in his lifei cant imagine he just drove past it in a car and said "Bankhead no one knows this place....certianly are allota niggas ill rep this" maybe he did who knows...

lol jus watched all those shawty lo and t.i videosthe laugh was boyage, but shawty lo has got somethin bigger on him.t.i needs to stop dodgin the questionhold ondid man just advertise suttin in the middle of his interview shits bare surreal im going sleep

T.I. is luking like a fake right now, he did put it on the map worldwide but llow me being from LF (hackney) but screaming out Beamount (leyton), it dnt make senseBut tru say Shawty LO is a wally for giving him a pass & letting him rep it in the 1st place in that I'm Serious videoAlso it looks staged when LO goes around asking the resident tramps of Bankhead if they know T.I. and the locals are on LO's d*ck like hes the black Jesus...

Said it before but this is a perfect example of why I dont listen to HH for truth. Them man just chat bare sh*t. Let's be real now, who was Lo to say TI wasnt from there anytime before now? He woulda been some random Southern breh tryna get fame, ah lie? No one would have listened to him. Now he's that guy (literally for the minute) he has a voice.