ATTENTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Stamina Man

This the mix of it and Night?f*ckin sick mix, nice one for teh download
No lol it's the actual Kromestar - Attention mp3 unmixedSounds fuzzy for a few seconds at the beginning, think someone got hold of a test press or something and ripped it/

This the mix of it and Night?f*ckin sick mix, nice one for teh download
No lol it's the actual Kromestar - Attention mp3 unmixedSounds fuzzy for a few seconds at the beginning, think someone got hold of a test press or something and ripped it/
Yeahh, i meant in the video - found it was by watchin likeAnd yeahh, clocked it sounds abit dodgy aswell lsietnin now, nice one still

tunes f*cked some1 posted it in the old vip2
That was me on my old user name lolThis is the full track though
arghh i swear this is a loop thoughwhys the levels all dipping and sh*t, no drops or nfn
No it's not a loop I don't think, it's ripped off vinyl, but yeah, I noticed some of the volume levels changing

waiting for the full 320 vinyl rip>>>>>>>>>i hear this tune all the time anyways, on bare sets. kromestar has baaaaaare beats in the bag, at dmz he was jus lettin loose, like a full 20 mins of new sh*t i swear. 3 wheels twice. sh*t was nuts, bare lighters in the air.since were on the subject lemme cum thru wid a lil sumin. switch this thread into a "i see ur track n raise u" :Done of the new bits im feelin. by tes la rok.the drop is sickkk. all bout the reload then drop + flasssssssshes.