I'd MAKE LOVE to her.

Shawn_Carter

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

halfwitbabes u wudnt even understand the work i dolike i got tests to do soon n u wudnt b able to answer 1 question right out of 50so nar go away or come again
Tests for chlamydia and herpes perhaps, yes.
Loool...Is that what you're saying Cipher?Are you implying Malika is on H.I. and just waiting on a V?
Thats exactly it.No doubt he/she has their stubby little fingers crossed, hoping for a good result.Well in a way, there will be...The results will be positive.
do u even know my sexual dates, partners, etc nogo think of somthing other that the obvious flase sh*t u normmaly tend to draw up

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
halfwitbabes u wudnt even understand the work i dolike i got tests to do soon n u wudnt b able to answer 1 question right out of 50so nar go away or come again
Loool...Is that what you're saying Cipher?Are you implying Malika is on H.I. and just waiting on a V?
Thats exactly it.No doubt he/she has their stubby little fingers crossed, hoping for a good result.Well in a way, there will be...The results will be positive.
lol @ u really positive eh?do u even know my sexual dates, partners, etc nogo think of somthing other that the obvious sh*t u tend to draw up
Sexual dates? You schedule them then?I say nothign obvious, I rarely interact with you and once this is done rarely will again.Your blatantly going to overdose on pills or heroin one day and die in a grimey little stairwell after just sucking a mans d*ck for £3 that you needed to get you on the bus back to your filthy squat.You are the exact type of girl to get drunk and f*ck someone and then cry rape afterwards because you were too stupid not to put yourself in that situation.So just shut up, you ignorant, faux-lesbian drain on society.

lol @ u really positive eh?do u even know my sexual dates, partners, etc nogo think of somthing other that the obvious sh*t u tend to draw up
Sexual dates? You schedule them then?I say nothign obvious, I rarely interact with you and once this is done rarely will again.Your obviously going to overdose on pills or heroin one day in a grimey little stairwell after just sucking a mans d*ck for £3 that you needed to get you on the bus back to your filthy squat.You are the exact type of girl to get drunk and f*ck someone and then cry rape afterwards because you were too stupid not to put yourself in that situation.Just shut up, you ignorant, faux-lesbian drain on society.
y u talkin to me u dont know mego away

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Sexual dates? You schedule them then?I say nothign obvious, I rarely interact with you and once this is done rarely will again.Your obviously going to overdose on pills or heroin one day in a grimey little stairwell after just sucking a mans d*ck for £3 that you needed to get you on the bus back to your filthy squat.You are the exact type of girl to get drunk and f*ck someone and then cry rape afterwards because you were too stupid not to put yourself in that situation.Just shut up, you ignorant, faux-lesbian drain on society.
If everyone on this site were only to talk to people they knew, it would consist of 6 members.If its not obvious from my comments, I don't want to know you.If you dont want me to direct comments at you, shut up with your idiocy you cloth-eared bint.

If everyone on this site were only to talk to people they knew, it would consist of 6 members.If its not obvious from my comments, I don't want to know you.If you dont want me to direct comments at you, shut up with your idiocy you cloth-eared bint.
R U STUPID REALLII SAID U DONT KNO ME SO DONT TALK TO ME, YEH CUS WHAT U IMPLYIN IS WASTE N AS FALSE AS UR WANNABE BADMAN LIKE PERSONA NOW GO f*ck OFF