Lil wayne says Mixtape Dj's suck my dick

MF Cunt

yeah he worked with drama and thembut his 'official' mixtapes as in ones he has been a part of or done drops for etc etc not too many. really. like the drought, suffix, prefix series he put out . (just got khalid as the host dj on them) but he puts them out. like he used to put sq cd's out, (for free to add to that) and yea. dedication is drama compaire that to the every single dj who puttin a mix out now has wayne on there or on the cover (which he isnt a part of)thats the point i think he gettin at about the mixtape dj's.but yeah he was and is always high as f*ck, so his comments should just be ignored.

wayne should have said sumthin like'Look you dj's have ate. Let me eat...Don't drop anymore mixes until I say so. Let my album do the rest for now. And once again thank you Dj's for getting a nigga hot' cos basically he pissed at 929273363 wayne mixtapes and covers...which also slows his album drop...