Do you know gurls/women who big up that they are "friends" with mcs?

Da Luv Doc

This is quite annoying and funny at the same time.I know one gurl, when i chat to her she goes on about how shes good friends with this breddah and that breddah, yet they live in the opposite ends of london. She always bigs it up, as if shes trying to impress me (I have no interest, mashed and dashed years ago & taken).Next thing are gurl like this putting up pictures on their myspace/facebook of them and these mcs.Is it just me or do you find these gurls discusting???Thoughts that fly in my head are: Slag, aids, joonge.They are funny.Do you know gurls like this who do silly things like this, that just puts themselves on the lowest level without even realising???

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what else is annoying?When people write in different colour just to stand out.
It's not even a thing, I'm use to it now, but I had decided to go back to the colour I first used.Though, if it annoys you so much you wont even reply to the set question in the initial post, please don't post anything, it's not about spoiling things or trying to get cheap strips.

I know some bitch ass that went on about his brother being one.
Cousin of Sleep, when am hubble, you show aggression, why???I personally can't be bothered with holding grudges against someone who I ain't replied to in goodness knows how many months,Maybe you should do the same???

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Look, girls will be whores forwhoever has the relitive fame/wealth at that time.Depending on where you live/your demographic the type of person they are after will change.Go to essex, you will find women with spray-on tans and far too much make up chasing B-team football players.Go to bow, and you will fidn tracksuited whores playing elephant man off of their fone talking about how they know all the emcee's in their area, and if 'Yunga Shanky' has got 'out of pen' yet.

grime girls are shallow to f*ck.i used to draw girls damn often just for being a producer in black ops days.easiest girls ive had in my life
Was you part of Black Ops?Whats John E Cash & DJ Charmzy doin these days?Got too many Black Ops tunes on vinyl, is that whole sublow movement still even goin these days?*not some excited guy with the 21 questions, just wondering*

grime girls are shallow to f*ck.i used to draw girls damn often just for being a producer in black ops days.easiest girls ive had in my life
Was you part of Black Ops?Whats John E Cash & DJ Charmzy doin these days?Got too many Black Ops tunes on vinyl, is that whole sublow movement still even goin these days?*not some excited guy with the 21 questions, just wondering*
lol you sound like a grime groupie TBH

Look, girls will be whores forwhoever has the relitive fam/wealth at that time.Depending on where you live/your demographic the type of person they are after will change.Go to essex, you will find women with spray-on tans and far too much make up chasing B-team football players.Go to bow, and you will fidn tracksuited whores playing elephant man off of their fone talking about how they know all the emcee's in their area, and if 'Yunga Shanky' has got 'out of pen' yet.
:D:D

Look, girls will be whores forwhoever has the relitive fame/wealth at that time.Depending on where you live/your demographic the type of person they are after will change.Go to essex, you will find women with spray-on tans and far too much make up chasing B-team football players.Go to bow, and you will fidn tracksuited whores playing elephant man off of their fone talking about how they know all the emcee's in their area, and if 'Yunga Shanky' has got 'out of pen' yet.
These could be gurls who just like hype, though when they get older, 70ish% of them snap out of it and want to be a wife to a real man, but this is not acceptable.*Glad I am trying to make tings run now*

lol you sound like a grime groupie TBH
Lol i know it seemed like that, thats why i added the bit at the bottom, didnt work obviously