Do you know gurls/women who big up that they are "friends" with mcs?

Da Luv Doc

Look, girls will be whores forwhoever has the relitive fame/wealth at that time.Depending on where you live/your demographic the type of person they are after will change.Go to essex, you will find women with spray-on tans and far too much make up chasing B-team football players.Go to bow, and you will fidn tracksuited whores playing elephant man off of their fone talking about how they know all the emcee's in their area, and if 'Yunga Shanky' has got 'out of pen' yet.
strong post

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grime girls are shallow to f*ck.i used to draw girls damn often just for being a producer in black ops days.easiest girls ive had in my life
Was you part of Black Ops?Whats John E Cash & DJ Charmzy doin these days?Got too many Black Ops tunes on vinyl, is that whole sublow movement still even goin these days?*not some excited guy with the 21 questions, just wondering*
lol i was joking anywayAny news on that Danielle from ur arealol you sound like a grime groupie TBH
Lol i know it seemed like that, thats why i added the bit at the bottom, didnt work obviously

grime girls are shallow to f*ck.i used to draw girls damn often just for being a producer in black ops days.easiest girls ive had in my life
Was you part of Black Ops?Whats John E Cash & DJ Charmzy doin these days?Got too many Black Ops tunes on vinyl, is that whole sublow movement still even goin these days?*not some excited guy with the 21 questions, just wondering*
lol you sound like a grime groupie TBH
Lol i know it seemed like that, thats why i added the bit at the bottom, didnt work obviously
lol i was joking anywayAny news on that Danielle from ur area

He weren't part of Ops in the sense that Cash didn't directly bring him. I'm not gona speak more on this... but there were nuff ppl brought in who shouldn't of been. No send 2 Dyna.Cash makes funky. Charmzy still makes grime. Runs a company with Dred now I think..Sublow Movement is still alive. But thats N.A.T.'s thing. Dips + N.A.T. are only 2 guys that still rep it hard. Alot of people been removed/left. But them 2 are top producers so they can carry it on their shoulders anyway. N.A.T. is in Ops Dips ain't. I imagine eventually Dips will join Ops and the whole Sublow Movement thing wont have a purpose anymore. But yeh, watch out for them 2 guys. Good producers.

Her myspace:www.myspace.com/180139985

Her myspace:www.myspace.com/180139985
Biggest hoe on scouse roads

He weren't part of Ops in the sense that Cash didn't directly bring him. I'm not gona speak more on this... but there were nuff ppl brought in who shouldn't of been. No send 2 Dyna.Cash makes funky. Charmzy still makes grime. Runs a company with Dred now I think..Sublow Movement is still alive. But thats N.A.T.'s thing. Dips + N.A.T. are only 2 guys that still rep it hard. Alot of people been removed/left. But them 2 are top producers so they can carry it on their shoulders anyway. N.A.T. is in Ops Dips ain't. I imagine eventually Dips will join Ops and the whole Sublow Movement thing wont have a purpose anymore. But yeh, watch out for them 2 guys. Good producers.
Cash did still....Recomendation maybe...but was his shout

Safe for that and yeah i know of NAT like, he is decent

Cash did still....Recomendation maybe...but was his shout
Yo...Like I said, I ain't getting into politics.But just cause you got the sample on your PC, don't make you part of Ops. If you don't roll with them and haven't spoken to Cash yourself, you can't really rep it and know in your heart of hearts u were part of it.No offense like I said earlier.

I hate it when girls claim they kno this bounder and that bouncer and assume theyre gonna get into raves for free or without ID.My best friend does it and her sayin that always f*cks up our nights.
:D Pissed.
I keep on telling her that they aint always gonna allow you, but she dont listen.

1 girl I know used to do this about Mr Slash, f'in annoyed me, and I knew she wanted me to be like "really?" 'cause she knew I was into grime and wanted me to be like "wow" about it, KMT (yeah basically I wanted to mash her for ages and never got to 'cause she was on a long ting, but still :D ).

TAKING YOUR WIFEY TO 1Xtra LIVE, VIP PASSES N TING, AND HER NOT CLOCKING WHO ANYONE WAS, AND THE ENTIRE GRIME SCENE WAS THERE >>>>>>>>>>>>> YOUR LIFE ASHLEY.
No Carlos, I won.My gurl doesn't even know what grime is and doesn't even know who my bro is, though she went same school as me.Dem I only go clubbing in chingford gurl deyah