Do you know gurls/women who big up that they are "friends" with mcs?

Da Luv Doc

Just because grime aint huge we all think... argh minor it's only JME or D Double... allow breddin mans from the endsIf it was someone like Luda... even you im sure will want a pic.When you have just that little bit of fame whoever you are... people will wanna show off that they know that person... or they wanna f*ck that person.Leave them be.
Only D DOUBLE, you mad
So If I had a picture of me and d double in my sig... I won't get branded an ''mc lover''?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because grime aint huge we all think... argh minor it's only JME or D Double... allow breddin mans from the endsIf it was someone like Luda... even you im sure will want a pic.When you have just that little bit of fame whoever you are... people will wanna show off that they know that person... or they wanna f*ck that person.Leave them be.
Only D DOUBLE, you mad
So If I had a picture of me and d double in my sig... I won't get branded an ''mc lover''?
NeverJME on the other hand..

Allow them excuses deyah.Its like, you sex a few gurls, they all boast about knowing mcs, then other gurls you know who you ain't mashed, boast about knowing mcs. What will you think about them?Only gurls I could let that pass is if they went same school, withing a years age range.

Only D DOUBLE, you mad
NeverJME on the other hand..
Thats not what Ive heard in the past lol... which is why I just said random mcs

Allow them excuses deyah.Its like, you sex a few gurls, they all boast about knowing mcs, then other gurls you know who you ain't mashed, boast about knowing mcs. What will you think about them?Only gurls I could let that pass is if they went same school, withing a years age range.
If you're boasting about knowing an mc i'd think ''thats great...how is it helping you pay your bills'' id just keep it moving... thinking ur a sket doesnt come to mind... just the word... sad.

If you're boasting about knowing an mc i'd think ''thats great...how is it helping you pay your bills'' id just keep it moving... thinking ur a sket doesnt come to mind... just the word... sad.
As a male, I'd think shes sucking his piece, which lowers the gurl to the bottom of the list for good.

n517034449_448591_206.jpgn517034449_149102_8189.jpgn517034449_149104_9007.jpgn517034449_149110_2510.jpgn517034449_412422_2732.jpgn517034449_412593_543.jpgn517034449_414389_2168.jpg
LOL this girl, Laurel or suttin, biggest grime groupie ever. Doesn't talk about anything other than being in the company of mcs.
LOL them ones where when a next an just looks at her just because shes in the way of their path, she'll give some discusted look and try hug the mc that shes bredding thats in the building.Some women, they have no dignaty.

I got one friend whos always talking about this adam from adulthood, and how she's met nearly all the cast from the film too. Shes there all pointing out each boat from Sways F Ur Ex video. She once opted to go to some G-List celebrity event where 'famous' ppl were in attendance INSTEAD of coming to a gathering with the girls. She aint whorey, just likes to be able to name drop. Tis annoying

________ >>>>> Name-dropping
Name-dropping's only bad when someones tryna style on you and you cant respond LOL. I hate that. If it's just standard when someones explaining something and name-drops then I'm not fussed.Name-drop fights by girls is so cringeworthy yet so entertaining. The fables that come out their mouth, especially when its the equivalent of one of the brehs in Fundamental or Ghost

Name-dropping's only bad when someones tryna style on you and you cant respond LOL. I hate that. Name-drop fights by girls is so cringeworthy yet so entertaining. The fables that come out their mouth, especially when its the equivalent of one of the brehs in Fundamental or Ghost
:D:D Seems like every girl knows someone for either group.

Name-dropping's only bad when someones tryna style on you and you cant respond LOL. I hate that. Name-drop fights by girls is so cringeworthy yet so entertaining. The fables that come out their mouth, especially when its the equivalent of one of the brehs in Fundamental or Ghost
:D:D Seems like every girl knows someone for either group.
Back-of-the-bus girls alwyas have some story lol. I'm inspired for a new topic brb

I was very guilty of this. lolAt least he was my genuine boyfriend though, most of these girls don't really know them.
Who?
See if I said that I would be as bad as the girls in this thread. Nobody massive.
Can Soulja Boy and Michael Jackson dance like him? I'm sure someone mentioned him in your now infamous thread