Do you know gurls/women who big up that they are "friends" with mcs?

Da Luv Doc

________ >>>>> Name-dropping
Name-dropping's only bad when someones tryna style on you and you cant respond LOL. I hate that. If it's just standard when someones explaining something and name-drops then I'm not fussed.Name-drop fights by girls is so cringeworthy yet so entertaining. The fables that come out their mouth, especially when its the equivalent of one of the brehs in Fundamental or Ghost
Its acceptable when I ask about something really. *Remembers MSN convo from yesterday with someone*. You see that person responded when I asked about the said subject when she could of dropped that sh*t first MSN convo.What I really HATE is when someone will name-drop and tell tales about someone I personally know. The fairytales are ALOT.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio
I was very guilty of this. lolAt least he was my genuine boyfriend though, most of these girls don't really know them.
Who?
See if I said that I would be as bad as the girls in this thread. Nobody massive.
Can Soulja Boy and Michael Jackson dance like him?
:D :D

Guest Flat Eric

Yeah hate girls chatting my name cos they know me as that serious emcee from the endsdrop bars like bring jess bring tess and a couple other friends

i used 2 be the worst, not even by purpose, just sum1 wud be chattin sum1 an id b like 'oh yh thingy, i kno them thru blah blah blah'its weird how eveythings connectednow i keep my mouth shtum unless its totally relevantinfact certain mc's i see im ashamed 2 even say i kno them

I was very guilty of this. lolAt least he was my genuine boyfriend though, most of these girls don't really know them.
Who?
See if I said that I would be as bad as the girls in this thread. Nobody massive.
Who was it?
The lyric is "Who is it?" and nah it werent Jammer

Who?
Who was it?
Skepta, im guessing by the comment?!

Who?
Who was it?
Skepta, im guessing by the comment?!
I know exactly who erin was with.... DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNbut im gonna leave it at that.

Breddin' grime MCs is shallow IMO, espesh when it goes as low as breddin unknown DJs in known crews. I'm sure the DJs are lying like when man go to draw gash and say "Yeah I play for Arsenal" when it's Arsenal Community scheme

Breddin' grime MCs is shallow IMO, espesh when it goes as low as breddin unknown DJs in known crews. I'm sure the DJs are lying like when man go to draw gash and say "Yeah I play for Arsenal" when it's Arsenal Community scheme
:D:D One girl in school always used to go on about "So Solid DJs" but it was always dudes we'd never heard of!

:D:D One girl in school always used to go on about "So Solid DJs" but it was always dudes we'd never heard of!
Please J, pleeeeeez do not bring up the So Solid affiliates. "So Solid are heavy innit?""Yeah my cousin's in them"*excited yutes ears perk up* "Dont lie?!" "Whats his name""2 Face"I'm sure the criteria was if you cousin knows someone or hung around on Patmore/Winstanley/Doddy or even Kimbala, he was in So Solid.

So erin was gettin wocked by Jookie Mundo.¿ɥqʇ ʍolq oʇ ʎpɐǝɹ ǝɥs sɐʍ
This ready to blow thing is old now, been said 423545 times.Though matt, I will now ignore you, like I did on RWD and just though " hey matt rhymes with that, isn't he a smart one."Safe.

So erin was gettin wocked by Jookie Mundo.¿ɥqʇ ʍolq oʇ ʎpɐǝɹ ǝɥs sɐʍ
This ready to blow thing is old now, been said 423545 times.Though matt, I will now ignore you, like I did on RWD and just though " hey matt rhymes with that, isn't he a smart one."Safe.
Like I give a f*ck, you Duncan :D