Do you know gurls/women who big up that they are "friends" with mcs?

Da Luv Doc

I hate it when girls claim they kno this bounder and that bouncer and assume theyre gonna get into raves for free or without ID.My best friend does it and her sayin that always f*cks up our nights.
I hate that too.When I do it thought it's the truth. Family >>>>> mere acquaintances.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is jokes still.Girl: Yeah I know "insert name here". Was chillin with him last week.Me: I know, how you think I got your number/msn/myspace...?Kinda miss the OnTop/Rinse/Silk FM days...-------------------------------------------It's usually immature, young, young minded slags that do this.-------------------------------------------J Credz: Stop acting like these type of gyal wasn't your man source of p*ssy.

LOL @ that girl gettin pics with every guy in grime____>> Grime groupieslow getting all starstruck by a mc though*excludes trilla jermaine trilloski*
Excluding D Double too :D
eee, d double u know lolAlso adds freckle face fumin to the list, woy
Listen Dips I likeyou and all... but allow the badmouthing or even thinking anything bad about dirty dee... simmi... kkthnxbai xxxxx

Why do some people have BO problems though?One girl I knew could never get rid of it, I remember i tried to put her to one side once and tell her that she stank cos I didn't think she knewshe started barrrlin goin on bout she knows and she can't get rid of itsayin she'll stink foreverwas deep