BLACK PEOPLE

Mr. Martinez

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was havin this conversation with my mixrace friend the other dayshe was sayin she loves it offits a meh from meif we gna be kissin kissin up we're gna get down to some businessnot really on kissin for kissin sake, we can have a little kiss on the lips but its not a big big thing for mealtho when i was younger i used to love it

Carlos you dont lips chicks in the club do you??
This gonna sound racist but that's a white thing.Bare white guys acting like they just f*cked Halle Berry cos they managed to lips up some decent looking white girl in the club.Baffles me tbh.I don't like kissing at all, even with a girl i care about, i jsut dont really see kissing as a sign of love/care whatever.

Carlos you dont lips chicks in the club do you??
This gonna sound racist but that's a white thing.Bare white guys acting like they just f*cked Halle Berry cos they managed to lips up some decent looking white girl in the club.Baffles me tbh.I don't like kissing at all, even with a girl i care about, i jsut dont really see kissing as a sign of love/care whatever.
i cant understand it eitheri musta bin dancin with some guy couple yrs ago, black dude, man spun me around launched his face into mineall tryin to stick his tongue in my mouthi jus walked away stillnot about dem violations

never a lipsing random thinglips the wifey wen appropriate, doesnt have to be a precursor for sex thotrusay alot of black people have a slight aversion to this sort of behaviour, but then alot of black guys i kno have never had a steady relationship with a genuinely attractive girl and are jus more on linking dirty slosh pots for a quick bang, no send/generalisation, jus my experience, on the flipside, i kno plenty Daves that go to sh*t nightclubs to lips dirty slosh pots, but thats never been meeach to their own i reckon

"ignorant disregard for my abilities as a kisser"LMFAOKissing is all part of foreplay. Why would you not do it?Anyone you wouldn't be willing to kiss you shouldn't be willing to f*ck!!!
Not the same, condom can protect you to an extent, but you cant just sling the cling on the face, she'll die.

"ignorant disregard for my abilities as a kisser"LMFAOKissing is all part of foreplay. Why would you not do it?Anyone you wouldn't be willing to kiss you shouldn't be willing to f*ck!!!
Not the same, condom can protect you to an extent, but you cant just sling the cling on the face, she'll die.
LMAO at sling clinging the face!!!You shouldn't f*ck girls if you think they are too dirty to kiss!!!! A condom does not stop all STD's. Boys are weird.