American Football

A Bit Better

Realised recently that Goku plays. Wondering if anybody else plays or there are any other enthusiasts? Anybody else interested in taking up a new sport?My bredrin recently flew over to Finland to play in their league for the summer. Man's making getting paid nicely as well. That's me in two years if I keep playing (God willing).Also, my uni have the biggest college football game every year in November, it's called xpLosION. Turns out next year (the year I f*ck*ng leave) it's gonna be on Channel 5. That's a seriously good look.Goku, I never heard back from London Blitz. Do you have an email address for them or did you send the email thing on the website? Coz that's what I did and I'm getting air.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I foned blitz up last summer, went to their training ting.They assesed my body type and told me im a cornerback (i was 5'7 145lb that time), done some training with the youth. and they told me to come back whenever i want. They told me to bulk up but nothing really past 190-200lbs.I'm 165lb now and im planning to train with them again soon, dunno if they'll remeber me tho :sBut yeah cornerback is me.

LOL got my tickets.For anyone that wants tickets you need a pin code, 4 tickets each pin code.I bought two tickets and theres another two tickets left for my pin code, im gonna see if its not against the rules to send the pin to someone else.So if anyone wants to buy holla (remember only two tickets)

Lol at everyone saying they'd be a receiver. Bet none of you can catch. Everyone wants to be a receiver (including myself at the start). I've realised though that defence is where it's at. Nobody's tackling me unless I made an interception and if I did then I'll be too hyped to feel it. Plus the pads protect you pretty well.To the guys considering joinin teams, there's 3 leagues. The top league (Premier) only has like 8 teams in it and if you're a rookie you'll be wasting your time to be honest. I'd try to joing a BAFL1 team coz BAFL2 is shocking. Barely any passing, just every team has a star running back and the rest of the team are crap.Goku, Blitz guy emailed me back. Said come to training when I get back. Training on thursday 7-9 and saturdays 11-3. I'm on it. Definitely going when I get back. Was gonna go to Essex Spartans, a BALF2 team but they just lost they're no 0-2 so f*ck them lol.

man used to love NFL still. dem times when vince, reggie and mario got drafted. i should go look up some teams play DE/OLB or suttin.
The f*ck is OLB? You must be hench if you're talking about lineman positions?
Offensive Line Backer still. 6tf4 235pounds. i does this ting, rugby was me but it got dead

Lol at everyone saying they'd be a receiver. Bet none of you can catch. Everyone wants to be a receiver (including myself at the start). I've realised though that defence is where it's at. Nobody's tackling me unless I made an interception and if I did then I'll be too hyped to feel it. Plus the pads protect you pretty well.To the guys considering joinin teams, there's 3 leagues. The top league (Premier) only has like 8 teams in it and if you're a rookie you'll be wasting your time to be honest. I'd try to joing a BAFL1 team coz BAFL2 is shocking. Barely any passing, just every team has a star running back and the rest of the team are crap.Goku, Blitz guy emailed me back. Said come to training when I get back. Training on thursday 7-9 and saturdays 11-3. I'm on it. Definitely going when I get back. Was gonna go to Essex Spartans, a BALF2 team but they just lost they're no 0-2 so f*ck them lol.
kl yeah ill try to make it next training sessionBlitz>>>>>>>>>>>Lol at one of the players ducking out to go gladiators

Ignore the newbie. Yeah Goku everyone keeps telling me about Spartan. Couple of my boys trained with him, pretty much the only reason they watch. Apparently they used to audition for gladiators at my uni gym. Random. Let me know what Blitz is saying.Nino, what is an offensive linebacker? As in a fullback?I support Dallas Cowboys coz I have family out there but I don't actually follow (although I will this upcoming season).