Sign in to follow this  
Yung Fly + Flashy

Who's your Top 10 WWE wrestlers of all time?

Might be controversial but for me it's1. Ric Flair2. HBK3. Bret Hart4. Taker5. Roddy Piper6. Austin7. Hogan8. The Rock9. Triple H10. Eddie GuerreroThe criteria isWrestling abilityCharismaAchievementsImapact on the industryAdds yours.........

Shawn MichaelsRic FlairBret HartTriple HEddie GuerreroOwen HartChris Benoit(before the child killing thoughts)Chris Jerichodunno who else tbh

In no particular orderBret HartRVDSabu Taz (though both his and Sabu's careers weren't exactly stellar in the 'E)Chris BenoitEddie Guerrero The UndertakerShawn Michaels (even though I don't like him that much I can't deny he's pulled off a fair amount of 5* matches in his time)Stone Cold Rey Mysterio

1. New Jack **has to be top.. dont care if he didnt achieve alot.. his aggyness was just disgusting**2. Stone Cold Steven Austin3. Shawn Michaels4. Ric Flair5. The Rock6. Eddie Guerrero7. Sabu8. RVD9. Scott Hall10. Hollywood hogan **NWO .. BEST MOVEMENT OTHER THAN DX**

No order....bret harthbkchris jerichothe rockhollywood hogankevin nashscot halleddie guerrerostingkurt angle

in no particular order........Stone Cold Steve AustinThe UndertakerThe RockRVDKurt AngleChris BenoitEddie GuerreroMankindBret HartShawn Michaels

Bret Hart - The excellent executioner.Ken Shamrock - Just was a f*ck*ng lengman.Farooq - "WE ARE THE NATION OF DOMINATION!".The Rock - Charisma and talk was too much.Mick Foley (as Mankind) - Hes insane.Shawn Michaels - Another charisma guy and the DX days.Ultimate Warrior - Just was some frenzied hype guy.Crash Holly - For the 24/7 Hardcore days, f*ck*ng legend, R.I.P.The Dudley Boyz - For introducing the WWF to the great uses of Tablesssssssssssssssssssss!

Big up man who shop at Rocky Maivia's Emporium of Silk Shirtsn1073471094_80095_903.jpgFINALLLYYYYYYYYY.....

with out a doubt , bret the hitman hartbest there is, best there was, best there ever will be