Sign in to follow this  
Doug

Soulja Boy (Trades $10K For 1 Million In Tokyo Money)

I saw one of his videos today.Some sh*t about "THROW SOME D's ON THAT REPORT CARD"Thought it was a pisstake at first.Makes me sad that hop-hop or even music in general has come to this.

Guest David Braund

lol @ when he opens the curtainssounds like they're f*ckin each other

As much as I dislike his music, I cant hate on the breh. He's doing his thing, best hope he's investing the rest of his money cos them cheques aint gonna be rolling in for ever.

Doing a lotprops to himwould get straight spudded on some serious hustler tip if I saw himHe might as-well be selling stones from the pavement....

5 G.Nothing.
You telling meat 17You could afford to take YOURSELF AND YOUR BOY to Tokyo, do it 5*, and STILL have 5k spending money?This is of course a couple weeks after you've just been in London again on holiday, probably doing it 5* again....NA...

Carlito, i was referring to the exchange rate.Same way i could go India for example and be bathing in Rupees.

Guest David Braund
solja boy is 17? :D
18same with Sean Kingstonthey came out at 17n Hurricane Chris is 19duno y them 2 matter but...

Same sh*tman ain't even 20 yethe's younger than most of usand most of us have never even been Tokyo, let alone had a million Yin to spend.

solja boy is 17? :D
18same with Sean Kingstonthey came out at 17n Hurricane Chris is 19duno y them 2 matter but...
Hes 17, turns 18 in july

As much as I dislike his music, I cant hate on the breh. He's doing his thing, best hope he's investing the rest of his money cos them cheques aint gonna be rolling in for ever.

50 cent cant dance like meeelol at the start of the video he says somin like"We in Japan, HURRY UP AND BUY"

5 G.Nothing.
You telling meat 17You could afford to take YOURSELF AND YOUR BOY to Tokyo, do it 5*, and STILL have 5k spending money?This is of course a couple weeks after you've just been in London again on holiday, probably doing it 5* again....NA...
18VegasMGM SigSpending $$Hatton Fight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>