smh..

Supernova

Just read in a local paperabout an old woman who died in a home....The womans erm grand daguhter knows my mum...she told us all sorts of sh*tTheres some sort of diary thing about itexample...She liked playing scrabble, and she was playing it and lashed out at someone (thats what the daughter was told)that wernt the case....somebodydy kept exposing themself to her...which she found tramatising cos it happend to her when she was young, however nobody was listening to her so she get angryshe threw her hearing aid to get attention because nobody was listeningso they didnt give the hearing aid back to her for a whole 24 hoursand erm she was able to walk as long as she had a walking stick and one time she didnt want to eat or something so they took away the walking stick for a couple days as punishmentI think its f*ck*ng disgusting man...Whats wrong with this culture...u dnt get this sh*t in other cultures I swear...eastern people always respect and look after the elderlypisses me off I think Britain can be so ignorant at times(i dnt mean white people, I used to but now i mena British people)

my nans cousin has a social worker come to her house and is ment to make her breakfast and help her wash but she doesnt. she just sits and reads. my nan told her to report the woman but she wont because shes worried they wont send someone else. and the social worker also tried to jack her zimmer frame to send it to her mum in nigeria. this sort of stories make me wanna do care work.

When you see the type of people they have helping these people it dont take much to know they should not be doing the job.Thats what happnes when you employ people from third world countries to do jobs that involve caring for people.

When you see the type of people they have helping these people it dont take much to know they should not be doing the job.Thats what happnes when you employ people from third world countries to do jobs that involve caring for people.
this is one of the dumbest things i've read on vip2but ye anyway them places are grimyi would never let my parents live in one of themif it comes down to it id let them live at my yard til they pop off

this is one of the dumbest things i've read on vip2but ye anyway them places are grimyi would never let my parents live in one of themif it comes down to it id let them live at my yard til they pop off
When you employ people who are from third world countries and they dont have the same levels of care then what do you expect?You think the majority really care for some frail old moany white woman who is being rude to them?

When you employ people who are from third world countries and they dont have the same levels of care then what do you expect?You think the majority really care for some frail old moany white woman who is being rude to them?
WHY do you think they are employing these type of people? None of yours want to do it.now sit down and shut up

:D im suprised at you Thun, majority of that workforce is white and majority of abuse is done by whites

WHY do you think they are employing these type of people? None of yours want to do it.now sit down and shut up
Why complain when you know the problem.Fail.

:D im suprised at you Thun, majority of that workforce is white and majority of abuse is done by whites
The majority of the third world workforce. They are not all bad but the care given is pretty poor.

You do know the only time you make sense is when you've made a thread and your first post is just a quote from a news article innit?

You do know the only time you make sense is when you've made a thread and your first post is just a quote from a news article innit?
Those same news artticles were conspiracy theories to you so I tend to ignore most your posts as you dont make sense.

Dont ever attempt to brand fact as fail.I haven't complained, you are the one that shouldnt be complaining about foreigners not doing a job right when they are doing a job nobody here previously wanted to do.Not that I agree with your suggested cause of the problem, i'm just pointing out that the statement was so dumb that even it were factual, it would still be... dumb.

Mind you, I'm all for survival of the fittest & natural selection. If you are too old or disabled to look after yourself it is your time to go. These people are nothing but a drain on our resources. A night in the cold would have ended her suffering and ours.
Deep, do with your relatives as you will.Hopefully mine will be sitting in the sun.

Those same news artticles were conspiracy theories to you so I tend to ignore most your posts as you dont make sense.
The irony. Stick to quoting, mate.

Dont ever attempt to brand fact as fail.I haven't complained, you are the one that shouldnt be complaining about foreigners not doing a job right when they are doing a job nobody here previously wanted to do.Not that I agree with your suggested cause of the problem, i'm just pointing out that the statement was so dumb that even it were factual, it would still be dumb.
I dont care if foreigners are doing the job. Your missing the point. Its should be the best people suitable for the job regardless of race. You sound dumb saying even if something is factual it is still dumb.

Mind you, I'm all for survival of the fittest & natural selection. If you are too old or disabled to look after yourself it is your time to go. These people are nothing but a drain on our resources. A night in the cold would have ended her suffering and ours.
Deep, do with your relatives as you will.Hopefully mine will be sitting in the sun.
I hope mine die peacefully before they become virtual children and can't wipe their own asses.