Fabregas "Flamini, Hleb, Fuck 'em! How many times I have to tell you I'm a Gunner?!"

TF S4DK

Cesc Fabregas has pledged his future to Arsenal because he would 'love' to win the Premier League.The Spanish midfielder starred for Arsenal last season as Arsene Wenger's young side narrowly missed out on domestic and European glory.And that form is believed to have made Fabregas a top summer target of the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid and Milan.However, the 21-year-old is adamant that he will not be following Milan-bound Mathieu Flamini or Alexander Hleb, who looks set to move to Internazionale, out of Emirates Stadium."I will stay at Arsenal," Fabregas said in The Sun. "My coach asked me and I told him he had my confidence."I'd love to win the Premier League and I am one of those players who fight for what they want until they achieve it."
Cesc Fabregas has once again committed himself to Arsenal and said he has promised Arsene Wenger he will stay a Gunner.The former Barcelona academy midfielder is linked to his old club and most of all to Real Madrid every summer, but he has ended all speculation for this year at least by saying he has told his boss he will remain at Emirates Stadium.Fabregas, currently warming up with Spain ahead of Euro 2008, has revealed that Arsenal fans can rely on their inspirational player, who considers himself a Emirates Stadium fixture.“Yes, yes, yes, I stay,” he told Radio Marca when asked about his future.“I have given my word to the manager.“He asked me (if I wanted to stay), I told him he could trust me 100 percent.“Today he asks the team to be united and I am the first one to be by his side.”

no ambition