SB.TV prices. Want to do a SB.TV? Check this thread..

Smokey Barz

www.youtube.com/smokeybarzIf you're asking me to do SB.TV, the infomation is below:::http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...27515D128925898So far it's been quite successful still. Maximum time for SB.TV is 10 minutes because that's the YouTube limit unless you want to do part 2, part 3 and so on.£25 for a solo SB.TV.£35 for a group (Maximum 3 people).If there's extra people it will be 10 pound each so if you did it with 4 people it would be £40, 5 people for £50 and so on.Hood videos are £20 per scene so if there was 2 scenes it would be £40, 3 scenes would be £60 and so on.And for people that ask about deals and that... I ain't a tight up person so just speak to me on a level and I'll see what I can do but don't be expecting TOO MUCH discount/deals!!! SMOKEY BARZSB.TV CREATORNOTE: When I've got enough money and I get my High Definition cam, the PRICES WILL GO UP. They will go up because with a HD cam I will be offering high quality videos. It won't go up that much higher just a bit because for this camera I need to buy different HD tapes which are a bit pricey.Contact details:[email protected] (It's not my main phone line so don't get excited lol)07983-550-302(Please try to have a professional manner when speaking to me).

Guest Tronics

Props on the hustle fella, always nice to see someone making money from a hobby, ha.But i don't think you needed to go into that much detail regarding pricing, especially on a public basis. You could have forwarded all that info to prospective buyers when they e-mailed you etc etc.Just comes across a bit cringe worthy and (dare i say) big headed in parts, i know that wasn't your intention but i'm just giving you some feedback innit.Anyways carrying on doing what your doing!

Props on the hustle fella, always nice to see someone making money from a hobby, ha.But i don't think you needed to go into that much detail regarding pricing, especially on a public basis. You could have forwarded all that info to prospective buyers when they e-mailed you etc etc.Just comes across a bit cringe worthy and (dare i say) big headed in parts, i know that wasn't your intention but i'm just giving you some feedback innit.Anyways carrying on doing what your doing!
What I was thinking but couldn't be bothrered writing.

should make it £20 for a solomy bredrin will definately be on this, and he aint swaghe would do more than 1 aswell depending on how it goesil tell him and get him 2 holla at uwhats the best way of him contacting u if he wants 2 get it done quickly?lol at mcs moaning abt the price but wld happily spend tht on weed 2 smokeLOST