My mate is not serious.

Action Dan

How can man be A) organising his own stag when his bro is best man.:D Having his stag do at his mums house and a BBQ.C) Going Romford.This is the most depressing news I've heard all year.Stag should involve a trip away, Prague or something, brasses, drink, drugs etc... not a bbq in your mums yard.I aint going. Harsh I know but f*ck*ng hell, it's just not serious at all is it tbh.

matt u blatentlly wna see ur boy get slumped in prague, be late for the wedding. den.... MATT ATTACK, confiscate his wifeyllow him man just wants a quite night. respect his decision mans nervous n sh*t.
Truss, the way this guy goes on I will not be surprised if doesn't show up at all, even if he stayed in reading a book on his stag.Stag do's aint about the groom they are about his mates and his mates having a good time, a final bigt night out, not a f*ck*ng BBQ in f*ck*ng essex.This sh*t sucks c*ck tbh.Only thing I'm looking forward to is some peng bridesmaides and seeing as I've got my nut with two of them already, I'm kinda guaranteed.

guys.... this is his stag do.i say kidnap the geezer from his mums drum and take him for a propa night out
Guys hench.We're doing as he says tbh
hmm, sleepin pills.then he wakes up in a club tied down, stripper on his lap, a big bar tab to pay for and all his mates have wonderd off........gotta do the best for ya mates aint ya.

some spoilt bratbe happy hes allowing u into his yard if hes ur boy u wouldn't be crying like a little bitchud respect his decision and man upp*ssy
Who th f*ck are you you silly little c*nt. Stag dos are not meant to be held at your mums yard with your bird there. They are meant to be the final BIG night out.Come chat when you are older than 19 you mug.

Stag should involve a trip away, Prague or something, brasses, drink, drugs etc... not a bbq in your mums yard.
my friend is having his stag do in Krakow, soon,at the time i thought that was abit unreasonable to ask people to spend upwards of £400 on a long weekend,but you saying that like its expected seems to me that people think its the norm. hmmmmaybe its because i'm a student and only work part-time,

Thank f*ck some of you lot aint organising my stag tbh.Would be ethel and betty turning up.
its not like everyone is saying that he picked the best way to spend the nightbut its what he wants to do...he chose itand if thats what he wants then you should be a good friend and accomadate himwhen its your stag night then by all means, go all out, have a riot