My mate is not serious.

Action Dan

Would you really want to go all out on your stag night though?Bare cliche, it's not going to be the last time you shag some random whore, and it's not going to set you up for marriageso why bother
It's about going all out, us lot don't do it much these days cos most are birded up and we're all 24/25 and done our fair share of getting on it. Not like we're having it up each weekend like some of you whipper snappers, hence the need for a big memorable night.

Guest Remy Lebeau

u never know...it could be a tricknext thing you know mans like,'JUST JOKING...lets go prague right NOW!'then you get that call...'MATT MATT...guess where we are...''IN PRAGUE!!...u should of came....bare jokes...sorry but ive gotta go, im gunna bone some foreign chick...i have no idea what the f*ck shes saying lulz'*click*

u never know...it could be a tricknext thing you know mans like,'JUST JOKING...lets go prague right NOW!'then you get that call...'MATT MATT...guess where we are...''IN PRAGUE!!...u should of came....bare jokes...sorry but ive gotta go, im gunna bone some foreign chick...i have no idea what the f*ck shes saying lulz'*click*
lmfao

lmfao
Pissed wouldn't be the word to describe me atm.

Guest Radio
lol oh sh*t

lmfao
Its actually sad how quickly some man get old. Some of my mans are 23 and have the social life of a 70 year old.

Stag do's aint about the groom they are about his mates and his mates having a good time
hmmm.................i dont agree sti-holll
Obviously slight sarcasm, but yeah, it's meant to be a memorable day and one you, as the groom look back on and laugh. Not just a standard BBQ then off to Romford. Which is a normal weekend for some. PLUS, 20 man rolling up to clubs in Romford have no chance of getting in anywhere.

lmfao