London Transport >>> Car (sometimes)

Numero001

So I musta been on a packed bus during peak time on a Friday. A mixture of Office 9-5ers and yutes. Battery had died on the mp3 player during 36 Chambers (can life get any worse?) so I'm stuck listening to people's convo. Now usually I aint the ear-wigging type but that day I thought "Lemme see wah gwarn with the yutedem." There was a group of 3 girls, two Black, one Kosovan/Albanian. You know the set-up already, White girl talking slang (no harm in that, just saying) Black girls listening, so I joined the Black girls (from a distance) a tuned in. The White girl is chatting some sh*t story but as she's relaying the story, whenever their is a change of person speaking she let's everyone know by "And I was like..." "And he was like..." Now, Jah Know, I was ready to schiz out and strangle her but I didnt wanna catch a case. Instead, I opted to go on my fone as the adrenaline was building.Thankfully, a couple of stops later they hopped off so I'm bless. Put down the fone 'cause its bills thats doing it and wasnt into burning free mins uneccessarily. Back-of-the-bus there's some next yutedem, 3 Black 1 mixed-race and 2 White girls. Once again you know the plot, one of the boys moving to one of the girls while the others spectate or throw in some comments here and there. Had to give the boy ratings still cah he was a yute but I wondered if I was as brazen as him. Man was on the bus about, "You like Black boys init? I can tell man, your on Black boys." I cringed for him coz its pier White people on the bus. Anyway, it reminded me why I dont move gyal on the Bus lol.Bit of a ramble but this right here was arguably the weirdest and saddest thing I've ever witnessed on the bus if it is what I thought it was, maybe you can help me out. Possibly more than any fight where one didnt wanna fight the other and got parked on the top deck. Even more than when girls get bullied on buses which lead to their business exposed.I'm on the bottom deck, separate day to the previous incidents and I see one kid, aged no more than 6 just appear from nowehere. It's about 7pm and he's just come downstairs so I'm expecting his parent/guardian to follow in time for the next stop, you know how kids are always eager to be independant. Next stop comes and goes by, he doesnt come off, no one has come to collect him. Few more stops go by, still the same situation. By now he's treating the bus like it's a playground, climbing on the rails like climbing frames and such. Fast forward to the last stop which was about 11 stops on from when I first noticed him and the kids still there. Anyone from South, I see the kid near Earlsfield station and we are now at Cricket Green (270) I look up at the front of the bus and see a school bag and notice he's talking to the driver. Driver's the same colour, put 2 and 2 together and come to the conclusion that its the yutes Parnet/Guardian. Kid isnt getting off so I dont even think the Dad was taking him hom yet, more just looking after the kid.Is that worse than the kid sitting in front of the TV I dont know. Maybe I just over-reacted 'cause at least he appears to have a guardian/Dad but isnt there a child-minder/relative that could have looked after him? One things for sure, you dont get that entertainment in my car (when I'm on my ones)Anyway, share some things that you have witnessed/ heard on PTp.s. f*ck me that was long. My bad, boredom @ work lol

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ "You like Black boys init? I can tell man, your on Black boys."It is quite entertaining AT TIMES to listen to what people gotta say on the bus. Most of the time makes me wanna just get off and walk to where im going, lol.

im afraid, i do the 'and he was like' and 'i was like' mixed with 'so i said, so she said'i also change accents, an imitate the voice of whoever it was, quite accurately mite i addhow else are u supposed to let people kno who said what?as for the yout goin to work with his dad, goes like that sometimes, better than leavin him home alone

I remember when I lived in Elm Park/Romford sidesthe 14 year old girls used to love chatting bout the perfect technique to suck d*ckUsed to be bare madnessI remember one time, this girl was with her mumit was hillariousher mum was like, what were you doing there, who were those people, whats going on with you?the girl was like, i don't know, i promise i didn't take cocaine, i swear,these times her nose is bare running she keeps itching it, and just saying, i promise i didn't take cocaineshe was coked up to the maxmumsy just got off the bus and left herwas jokesIt was like 4 in the afternoon as-well, the yout wasn't older than 16.deepnes.

I wanted to hear about the Kosavan girl or if the brer got nookie tbhi feel robbbed.
LOLThe Kosovan girl got to my head. I couldnt take anymore so I switched off. I think the boy coulda got somewhere 'cause the White girl left her friend and hopped off with him so I guess thats a TBC
im afraid, i do the 'and he was like' and 'i was like' mixed with 'so i said, so she said'i also change accents, an imitate the voice of whoever it was, quite accurately mite i addhow else are u supposed to let people kno who said what?as for the yout goin to work with his dad, goes like that sometimes, better than leavin him home alone
I hear that but use "I asked," "She replied" etc. I dont think it woulda been so bad if she wasnt speaking like she was spitting @ 140bpm

Can't remember hearing any decent conversations.I just remember this one girl who was situated at the top of the bus, checking behind her & seeing a group of black guys scattered in the middle. She just got up and sat in between them all :D. Blatantly wanted attention & they just took the piss. Pulling on her ear & pouring coke in her hood. I don't think she noticed about the drink but was getting paranoid and got off asap. Don't think it was her stop.

I remember when I lived in Elm Park/Romford sidesthe 14 year old girls used to love chatting bout the perfect technique to suck d*ckUsed to be bare madnessI remember one time, this girl was with her mumit was hillariousher mum was like, what were you doing there, who were those people, whats going on with you?the girl was like, i don't know, i promise i didn't take cocaine, i swear,these times her nose is bare running she keeps itching it, and just saying, i promise i didn't take cocaineshe was coked up to the maxmumsy just got off the bus and left herwas jokesIt was like 4 in the afternoon as-well, the yout wasn't older than 16.deepnes.
smh @ that storyllow being a cokehead at them agesand that is bad parenting... you suspect your daughter of taking cocaine so you just get off the bus and leave her...on her own....anyone else see a coupleof problems here???

one time i was on the bus from junction to commonand this mad woman got on the bus, u kno when ur praying, jus prayin please please dnt sit nex to mei wern givin her eye contact or nothing, but yes she did sit nex to mei was trapped, i didnt kno what to do, her finger nails were like claws and she was talkin to her other personalitiesabout: "i'll stab u up, watch and see , watch and see if i dont stab u up right now" then switchin an talkin backshe was proper shouting, and im jus huggin the window, thinkin how am i gna get off, but soon as my stop came, she stood up, didnt get off the busshe jus stood up an moved seatsf*ckin luckythen u all kno about the incident with that mad man in brum that was shouting at me an called me a f*ckin bitch, cos i got on the bus before himwhole heap of rigmaroll and then he pulled out a kitchen knife, jus lucky I never mouthed back at himand then i remember one time on the 35 to camberwell, looked out the window in brixton an some mad woman is takin a sh*t on the corner, and perioding also on the pavementsickening

one time i was on the bus from junction to commonand this mad woman got on the bus, u kno when ur praying, jus prayin please please dnt sit nex to mei wern givin her eye contact or nothing, but yes she did sit nex to mei was trapped, i didnt kno what to do, her finger nails were like claws and she was talkin to her other personalitiesabout: "i'll stab u up, watch and see , watch and see if i dont stab u up right now" then switchin an talkin backshe was proper shouting, and im jus huggin the window, thinkin how am i gna get off, but soon as my stop came, she stood up, didnt get off the busshe jus stood up an moved seatsf*ckin luckythen u all kno about the incident with that mad man in brum that was shouting at me an called me a f*ckin bitch, cos i got on the bus before himwhole heap of rigmaroll and then he pulled out a kitchen knife, jus lucky I never mouthed back at himand then i remember one time on the 35 to camberwell, looked out the window in brixton an some mad woman is takin a sh*t on the corner, and perioding also on the pavementsickening
wow you have definately had some strange encounters!

all i ever hear on the bus is the top 10 latest r&b tunes or sum next chavs spitting along to their two year old grime tunes recorded of their radio/ computer by putting their phone beside the speaker. cheap mothaf*ckaz cant even download mp3s. They shud give out free headphones tbh. Dumb yutes make the buses become like the reggae bus in Barbados.

Man was on the bus about, "You like Black boys init?
:D
I acturally laughed out loud when I read that..That bar cracks me up when black peeps drop it and they stand they with some pervy chuckle waiting for the gurl to co-sign and her reaction is usually like..' Arggh I dont wanna seem like a hoe, But yeah ur right'

Was on a bus going home one time from school and there was one seat left on the bus. I didnt wanna be that sucker that had to go back downstairs on my jacks while my bredrins laughed at me, so I sat down. We're all chatting as school kids do but I notice people are looking behind me when they are talking. All of a sudden the man makes some "urrrhhh" like say he'd just seen a duppy.Swear down in a split-sec, I turned around, saw the local mad man (who had a trim similar to Joleon Lescott) that always frightened me sitting there rocking back-and-forth and jumped out of my skin like I too had seen a duppy. Wow that was a moment.

Was on a bus going home one time from school and there was one seat left on the bus. I didnt wanna be that sucker that had to go back downstairs on my jacks while my bredrins laughed at me, so I sat down. We're all chatting as school kids do but I notice people are looking behind me when they are talking. All of a sudden the man makes some "urrrhhh" like say he'd just seen a duppy.Swear down in a split-sec, I turned around, saw the local mad man (who had a trim similar to Joleon Lescott) that always frightened me sitting there rocking back-and-forth and jumped out of my skin like I too had seen a duppy. Wow that was a moment.
LMFAOmade me spit at my screen*wipes it off*