Chelsea Manager... Who do you reckon?

Ephren Taylor

I would love for Jose to return, but that will never happen.Chelsea are a c*nt of a club right now, so I hope that it will be a manager that is cocky like Jose, or someone that I don't like.Personally I like Rijkaad, Zola, Hiddink and Deschamps,But in reality Rijkaard (sp?) will probably get it.

Rijkaard is one of the most tactically inept and poorest managers in european footballI would sooner hire Alan Curbishley4-4 f*ck*ng 3idiotplaying Eto and Henry out wide idiotnot even standing up when your team is losing giving instructions of changing playersidiotFerguson and Rafa made him look like any Ian Dowie with a fully world class squadThe guy is a wasteman beyond comprehensionI'm sure Puyol does more coaching than him

Guest haze-e
Rijkaard is one of the most tactically inept and poorest managers in european footballI would sooner hire Alan Curbishley4-4 f*ck*ng 3idiotplaying Eto and Henry out wide idiotnot even standing up when your team is losing giving instructions of changing playersidiotFerguson and Rafa made him look like any Ian Dowie with a fully world class squadThe guy is a wasteman beyond comprehensionI'm sure Puyol does more coaching than him
Perfect for Chelsea then innit.Using Grant they seem to be wanting to go down that line.