Sign in to follow this  
MF Cunt

This is TV in africa yer?

BABY POLICEi swear id watch this show all day the end of the trailer is jokesThis Kid>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other kid on tv right now

Guest PROFIT2

LMAO "who is the you?""the you you""SHAT UP!!"the f*ck did you find this sh*t fam??

Guest David Braund

can anyone even clock anything said in the ad?i jus hear bare noises n guy chattin bare rubbish

Who here watches nollywood on sky?Channels aite but it pisses me off, one day its free then the next day its asking me to pay.

LMAO "who is the you?""the you you""SHAT UP!!"the f*ck did you find this sh*t fam??
LMAO the trailer is f*cked until the endmy bredrin just sent me this over msn so i thought id share it with the VIPers

FAKKIN ELL.These 9ja trailers are always so f*ck*ng loud. I'll be jammin at home then all of a sudden, ''BANG'', plus some old man shouting, talking like some uncle arguing with his brother.

baby police is heavypure jokeshate the way all these films end tho, never a proper ending, so u need to watch the nex one

Guest PROFIT2
LMAO the trailer is f*cked until the endmy bredrin just sent me this over msn so i thought id share it with the VIPers
i replayed that 'you' bit about 5 times the way it just drops....LMAO*adds to favourites*

Who here watches nollywood on sky?Channels aite but it pisses me off, one day its free then the next day its asking me to pay.
They unscramble it so u get a taste for itand gives u a incentive to pay for it

lol..Sick guy..i'll like a giff of that step he busses at the beggining.

Lol @ watching Tv when you go AfricaHitting Nairobi this summernever a tv thingthe outside>>>indoors

Guest David Braund
Lol @ watching Tv when you go AfricaHitting Nairobi this summernever a tv thingthe outside>>>indoors
serious??i should be hittin there October-December times (dunno when yet, one man trip ting)nuffin much outdoors there tho, apart from that game restaurant n village market

serious??i should be hittin there October-December times (dunno when yet, one man trip ting)nuffin much outdoors there tho, apart from that game restaurant n village market
Yep visiting Grandma she lives there nowBooked tickets probably in 2 weeks or I may delay it but deffo goinggo out to zoos and safarisalso visit family in Mombasa

lolkid is jokesneed to go checvk baby policesmadieknw hw i can get my hands on it

Guest David Braund
Yep visiting Grandma she lives there nowBooked tickets probably in 2 weeks or I may delay it but deffo goinggo out to zoos and safarisalso visit family in Mombasa
sickhow much are flights and ting out there?

lolkid is jokesneed to go checvk baby policesmadieknw hw i can get my hands on it
brixton market?

Guest haze-e

Nollywood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________________f*ck*ng Jokes.My auntie subscribed to it Lol. All she watches now.

sickhow much are flights and ting out there?
Flights are £350 when I last checkedwill probably be more as I will book it closer to timeyou a east african aswell yeah?