Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

Ultimate Warrior returning!

Training for his upcoming return in Spain.nwe-banner.jpgWas never the greatest wrestler but he put arses in the seats, sold out arenas.

Warrior kick your ass if he heard that now, saying he is on roids at 49 (I think).

Was it jus me seeing him havin a seizure off them baby weights? wtf? i swear the liftin was exagerated differntly lolhes a legend tho but llow the comebacks

Was it jus me seeing him havin a seizure off them baby weights? wtf? i swear the liftin was exagerated differntly lol
yagetme,i was like wtf :D lol

I do those weights, was suprised TBHBut no he should not come back, it will crush my dream of how I remember himHe never had charisma or anything and was so slow in the ring, bascially he was just a bodybuilder flung into WWF, but I dont care he was still my faveImagine him fighting HHH now, would be a different story

LOL LMAO LMFAO ROFL ROFLMAO ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The duppying, oh the duppying!!!If he came back to WWE (which would never happen), HHH would demand to duppy Warrior like this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAsomeone show me this pic of hogan oiling brookes ass. lamo and his son is goin pen? aahhhsheeeeeetthis comeback i seen a similar ting like a year ago it was randy savage. also talkin greaze about hogan

Heard RVD's training him right now aswellCould be a good look
RVD >>>>

creepy2.jpgcreepy1.jpgThe son is in jail, phone calls have hit the net.
Is that brooke ?

I do those weights, was suprised TBHBut no he should not come back, it will crush my dream of how I remember himHe never had charisma or anything and was so slow in the ring, bascially he was just a bodybuilder flung into WWF, but I dont care he was still my faveImagine him fighting HHH now, would be a different story
You need 2 youtube Ultimate Warrior and i think you'll change your opinion, he was weird, would say the wierdest things....made weird promos i tell thee. Definetly had charisma

that hulk/brooke ting is weirdbut on another note, brooke is f*ck*ng sexy still. . .
body is aite shame about the face

warrior was sick.. the way he used to dun peoples dance in 10 seconds flat, then breeze back into the dressing room.PS: did anyone else used to think Texas Tornado was a rebore version of UW?