Stamford Bridge is Falling Down...

Mr Q

Chelsea have confirmed that Henk Ten Cate has left his position as assistant manager at Stamford Bridge.The Dutchman linked up with the Blues last October to join Avram Grant's backroom staff following the departure of Jose Mourinho.However, after Grant was sacked by Chelsea last Saturday, there were suggestions that Ten Cate would also be on his way out of the club.Ten Cate, though, revealed at the start of the week that he had been assured that he still had a role in West London, where he was under contract until 2010.He told Voetbal International: "Half an hour before Chelsea made the message about Grant officially known, I was called by the chief executive Peter Kenyon."He informed me that the departure of Grant will not affect me. I'd rather go on that than all those newspaper reports."That appointment was long planned and therefore separate from recent developments."In January I had one such evaluation and then we said we would do again after the season. I have a contract until 2010."But Chelsea have now issued a statement to confirm that Ten Cate has left his position with the club.A statement on the club's official website read: "Chelsea Football Club can confirm that it terminated Henk Ten Cate's contract today. This follows a meeting this morning."As a result of the team management changes at Chelsea FC, and in the light of any forthcoming appointment, it was clear this was the correct decision for all parties."Everybody at Chelsea would like to thank Henk for his contribution since coming to the club last year."

They're ripping the club to shreds and starting again. That would be good if it was a business, but it's not, it's a football club. Supporters need something to hold onto to remind them why they support them and it's not looking like they're gonna leave anything behind!That being said, I'll still be supporting Chelsea next season.

Hope Lampard, Carvalho, Drogba, Pizzaro, Sheva, Sidwell, Bridge, Belliti, Essien, Malouda, Swp, Ferreira, Ben Haim, Anelka, Steve Clarke all follow...Would love to see if Terry would still be so loyal when there battling for a top6 finish....
LOL @ Naming thse players like say theyre influential figures for chelsea
Did i say they was influential figures for Chelsea?No...There still squad players....Every team needs squad players....How would you know how influential Clarke is for the team unless your friends with one of the players or other staff at the club.... :D

Clarke is a VERY highly rated member of staff at Chelsea according to reports from Journos.I think one of the reasons Ten Cates leaving is because he was basically trying to do Clarkes job, thats what I heard on Sunday Supplement any way.A 'too many cooks spoil the broth' moment apparently.

Hope Lampard, Carvalho, Drogba, Pizzaro, Sheva, Sidwell, Bridge, Belliti, Essien, Malouda, Swp, Ferreira, Ben Haim, Anelka, Steve Clarke all follow...Would love to see if Terry would still be so loyal when there battling for a top6 finish....
Did i say they was influential figures for Chelsea?No...There still squad players....Every team needs squad players....How would you know how influential Clarke is for the team unless your friends with one of the players or other staff at the club.... :D
Lol beg you shut the f*ck up. Nobody would want to play for a team with a 10 man squad. You just named every Chelsea player you knew.

Lol beg you shut the f*ck up. Nobody would want to play for a team with a 10 man squad. You just named every Chelsea player you knew.
There the players who have all been linked with moves from Chelsea in the summer....Spleen....Thats why i didnt name Terry, Cech, Makalele, Mikel, Kalou, A.Cole, J.Cole, Alex and others who havent been linked with transfers.....

The only member of staff with a bit of class at Chelsea.The whole club is just pure scum from the top to the bottom.
How you work that one out then?I find it jokes somebody who finds it impossible to speak about football without bias is a forum mod. No wonder this place is a piece of sh*t.
No one is forcing you to post. If you dont like it, f*ck off.Simple, and quit crying while you're at it.

The only member of staff with a bit of class at Chelsea.The whole club is just pure scum from the top to the bottom.
How you work that one out then?I find it jokes somebody who finds it impossible to speak about football without bias is a forum mod. No wonder this place is a piece of sh*t.
No one is forcing you to post. If you dont like it, f*ck off.Simple, and quit crying while you're at it.
Feelings.I'll let you carry on with what you think is 'banter'.

Feelings.I'll let you carry on with what you think is 'banter'.
Feelings?! :D When every single one of your posts in this room you are either complaining/moaning/crying.Ok....

There the players who have all been linked with moves from Chelsea in the summer....Spleen....Thats why i didnt name Terry, Cech, Makalele, Mikel, Kalou, A.Cole, J.Cole, Alex and others who havent been linked with transfers.....
So you named someone who's been on loan for a year and players that aren't even remembered and think them leaving would make John Terry disloyal to Chelsea?Or you were stating the obvious that if 14 players left John Terry wouldn't wanna be there anymore? Which one is it?

Ferreira (just signed a 5 year contract), Bridge, Essien, Anelka all arn't going any where either, none of their 'links' are anything more than idle journalists filling paper inches.SWP and Pizarro have again hardly been linked away, just idle speculation.Same with Malouda although I'd expect him to leave.And Chelsea will MAYBE sell one or maybe two max (only if they get TOP replacements) of Lampard, Carvalho and Drogba. Theres a very good chance all 3 will stay.