Big Man For The Big Games

Rsonist

Just a week after crying non-stop for hours after losing the Champions League final, John Terry has declared himself a "big man" for scoring a header in a 2-0 win against the might of the United States. Terry was inconsolable last week after missing a penalty in the biggest game of his life but now says he's a "big man for the big games" after his goal in a friendly.
:D

Guest Lemons

If scoring a goal in a friendly against USA can replace the memory of missing the penalty that would have won your team the champions league final then:Snooker>>>Football.

BBC were a joke last night, saying they are glad he scored, couldn't happen to a better person blah blah f*ck*ng blah. That got me to thinking. With all the stories of Terry making racist comments, fact he made one to Ledley, debateable about Tevez, remember the news about him and a young Jody Morris mouthing off at asians plus the stories of him pissing on nightclub floors and taking the piss out of American tourists after 9/11, what the f*ck would he be doing without football?

Guest Cousin Of Sleep

Stupid though, all the papers & media, TERRY FINALLY ERASES HURTReally eh?Scoring in a meaningless friendly against people who think football means wearing shoulderpads, make-up and trying to ram your cranium through another mans pelvis DEFINATELY erases the pain of finishing your season empty-handed.Basically, a whole year of his life went DOWN THE DRAIN with one single kick of the football.

John Terry is not racist, its just another stick to beat him with. "Fact he made on to Ledley."Proof? Fact is you have nothing to go on, you're just another bitter hater.
Oh dear....I heard him. Along with at least 500 others.
No you didn't. You might go to a few games and these pricks on the forum may take your word for gospel but you are chatting sh*t and we both know it. He is not racist, and if thats your proof then I shall stop right here. Its either "I was there and I heard him say nigger!!!!" or "Ledley is usually calm, he doesnt react Terry must of said Nigger!"

John Terry is not racist, its just another stick to beat him with. "Fact he made on to Ledley."Proof? Fact is you have nothing to go on, you're just another bitter hater.
No you didn't. You might go to a few games and these pricks on the forum may take your word for gospel but you are chatting sh*t and we both know it. He is not racist, and if thats your proof then I shall stop right here. Its either "I was there and I heard him say nigger!!!!" or "Ledley is usually calm, he doesnt react Terry must of said Nigger!"
I heard him. Try and dispel it all you want, obviously it's hard for Chelsea fans to view their hero and captain courageous as complete racist scum.

I heard him. Try and dispel it all you want, obviously it's hard for Chelsea fans to view their hero and captain courageous as complete racist scum.
Sure you did. So, so bitter. I would hate to be you.

Sure you did. So, so bitter. I would hate to be you.
Blind ignorant loyalty, i would love to be you.

Lol at you just saying nonsense. I've already said I think he's a racist. But unlike you I can admit I THINK it. Convincing people you heard something you didn't is a waste of time no?

Lol at you just saying nonsense. I've already said I think he's a racist. But unlike you I can admit I THINK it. Convincing people you heard something you didn't is a waste of time no?
Convincing?Is that really what you think i'm trying to do. SMHI knew he was racist before the incident with Ledley occured, i simply heard it from row 4 in the park lane, not too hard to comprehend for those that know WHL.Like i could give 2 tosses if this forum believe what i say or not, i simply stated its fact BECAUSE i heard it, no need for all these users to get all menstrual over something i said.......really.