Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

hiphop Kanye West - Flashing Lights

i don't get it , is man trying to do a r kelly closet ting , how many left

I was just about to post this, some muder mystery type business.Again verdict= Swag He should of just left it with the first one, unless these were unreleased versions that he thought he'd release for the hell of it.

Man hes just having fun with music, Allot of Artists wish they had the finacial support to be in his space

Atleast he is in this video :D progress has been made maybe by video 6 he will include a girl and perhaps some lights

Atleast he is in this video :D progress has been made maybe by video 6 he will include a girl and perhaps some lights
:D init we all got the cidoe in are heard just do the normal thing

Guest Teddy Riley

Shoulda kept Jay-Z's 'I Know' video to himself.

Guest Tronics

This is why Kanye will always get props from my side, the artistry levels are way high!One of only a few that actually engages with their craft with or without outside assistance.It's refreshing to see.Prefer the second one to this one but still good stuff.

Guest Flat Eric
i don't get it , is man trying to do a r kelly closet ting , how many left
its a jesus walks ting

To be quite honest, putting aside how the video is relevant to the song, I like the artistic side to it. He's experimenting and I think he's done a good job, even though I much prefer the content within his second one.Edit: More or less what Tronics & Brandnew said.

I actually dislike the song due to these videos. How can he kill his own song?*Listens to Styles' version*"And the tech will be technical and turn niggas vegetable"

This is why Kanye will always get props from my side, the artistry levels are way high!One of only a few that actually engages with their craft with or without outside assistance.It's refreshing to see.Prefer the second one to this one but still good stuff.
yh g

c/s

c/s