SINGLES CHAT ROOM!!!!! ANYTHING GOES!!!!

LITTLE LISA

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest i have to say i prefer being single. there are times it gets a bit shitty but on the whole the relationship thing is all drama. youre young free sexy and single! be positive
yeah for real i was only joking i love being single, i honestly do!!!... do what u want when u want etc etc !!!!... ive been single for nearly 2 years im tooooooo set in my ways now lol doubt a man or women could handel me lol biggrin.gif:D:D

to be honest i have to say i prefer being single. there are times it gets a bit shitty but on the whole the relationship thing is all drama. youre young free sexy and single! be positive
yeah for real i was only joking i love being single, i honestly do!!!... do what u want when u want etc etc !!!!... ive been single for nearly 2 years im tooooooo set in my ways now lol doubt a man or women could handel me lol biggrin.gif:D:D
i look at all my mates in relationships, see all the dramas they have. not being 'allowed' to come out, getting the phonecalls, the arguments...blah blah blah ugh no ta!

MEN GOD THEY DO MY HEAD IN  LOOK AT ME IM NEARLY HITTING 30 JEZZZZZZ I SHOULD BE MARRIED BY NOW........... LMAO AS IF !!!!! LOL BET IM STILL DRAWING MY PENSION WITH MISS LISA NICHOLS ON IT LMAO
haha nah im sure u wont...i wanna get rid of my surname... its too girly
LOL WELL U ARE A GIRL ARNT YA !!!!! ITS PROBERLY BETTER THEN NICHOLS!!! THATS WELL COMMON!!! biggrin.gif

you should hear the drama my cousin is having with her bloke cos we went out last night and got drunk....reminds me why im single
IS IT??... U KNOW WHAT I HAD THAT BEFORE WITH N EX OF MINE HE WAS WELL NASTY "HENCE THE NAME EX LMAO"....
i had it once before and never put up with it again....let him do it for 9 f*cking months tho! lol

you should hear the drama my cousin is having with her bloke cos we went out last night and got drunk....reminds me why im single
IS IT??... U KNOW WHAT I HAD THAT BEFORE WITH N EX OF MINE HE WAS WELL NASTY "HENCE THE NAME EX LMAO"....
i had it once before and never put up with it again....let him do it for 9 f**cking months tho! lol
i did it for a year im such a mug i cant believe what i did for that bloke i bent backwards for him and he still wanted more... yet i never got anything in return at all.. he'd only kiss me if he was off his face on something god shame that says alot for me dont it lmao biggrin.gif