SINGLES CHAT ROOM!!!!! ANYTHING GOES!!!!

LITTLE LISA

you should hear the drama my cousin is having with her bloke cos we went out last night and got drunk....reminds me why im single
IS IT??... U KNOW WHAT I HAD THAT BEFORE WITH N EX OF MINE HE WAS WELL NASTY "HENCE THE NAME EX LMAO"....
i had it once before and never put up with it again....let him do it for 9 f**cking months tho! lol
i did it for a year im such a mug i cant believe what i did for that bloke i bent backwards for him and he still wanted more... yet i never got anything in return at all.. he'd only kiss me if he was off his face on something god shame that says alot for me dont it lmao biggrin.gif
hahah! but seriously it says more about him than it does about you. The only way he knew to show me that he cared was the beat seven shades of sh*t out of any bloke who even looked at me. Going out was always fun.... :roll: think its put me off anything serious to be honest.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he was like that too!!!! weird he sort of ignored me n treated me like sh*t but if a man was to as much look at me then he'd go mad (does that make sense)) yeah its called power the power he held over me was mad but i broke free!!!!!!!!!!!so watch out world lil lisa's single n comin 2 get ya lmao!!!!!!! biggrin.gif