Lil Wayne - Carter III - 9th June - Anticipation Thread

Numero001

CarterIII.jpgSupposedly the confirmed tracklisting:
1 "3 Peat" Maestro 3:222 "Mr. Carter" Infamous Jay-Z 5:183 "A Milli" Bangledesh 3:434 "Got Money" Play-n-Skillz T-Pain 4:065 "Comfortable" Kanye West Babyface 4:276 "Dr. Carter" Swizz Beatz 4:277 "Phone Home" Cool & Dre Dre 3:148 "Tie My Hands" Kanye West Robin Thicke 5:219 "Mrs. Officer" Wyclef Jean Bobby Valentino 4:4910 "Let the Beat Build" Kanye West and Deezle 5:1111 "Shoot Me Down" Kanye West D. Smith 4:3212 "Lollipop" Deezle and Jim Jonsin Static Major 5:0213 "La La" David Banner Brisco and Busta Rhymes 4:2314 "Playin' With Fire" Streetrunner Betty Wright 4:2315 "Nothin' on Me" The Alchemist Fabolous and Juelz Santana 5:2916 "Don't Get It" will.i.am 17 "A Milli (Young Money Remix)" [bonus Track] Bangladesh Tyga, Hurricane Chris, Lil Mama,Cory Gunz and Lil Chucky
As I'm sure you will all be aware The Carter III has been scheduled to drop for the last 7 months and the fans have been waiting for well over a year. The most anticipated album of the year finally sees the official shelves June 9th (and leaks next week hopefully) by fans, stans, haters and curious by-standers alike.You should all be familiar with the official single 'Lollipop'And the street single 'A Milli featuring hot prospect (hol tite FM mandem) Cory Gunz I'm sure there is an official video but I couldnt (be bothered to) find itI personally aint as excited as I was. Before the leaked tracks I considered myself a fan, never a stan but closer to stan than by-stander. My current stance is on the other end of fan. I let him off for Lollipop. It wouldnt have made the near-classic predeccesor but, as they say it Jamaica, it can gwaan. The T-Pain song sounds like a horrible Autotune American Idol contest. A Milli is cool, but generally I'm not feeling the sound of this album from what I've heard.Basically, it is absolutely impertive that the rest of the album cuts blow me out of the water just to satisfy, not everyone else's, but my hopes. Judging by Drought 3 and the host of features he's done over the course of the last year he has had enough lyrics for this album to have been sick. , Some of the beats off his collabo album with Birdman were more than sufficient to have a solid album that pleased everyone. Hopefully he didnt Papoose himself by over-saturating the market.He's had the most successful single of his whole career so I expect it to sell well. I will go for 315k-365k 1st weekWhat are your thought's and current mood about the album. Also join me, Bully and TF in making predictions. Get that competitive spirit going.

Mr. Carter is hardPhone Home sounds like noise, but i didnt hear it alllala sounds hard3 peat sounds okmrs officer sounds harddont get it sounds hardlet the beat build beat is crazyplaying with fire is oktheres a rar file dats been about for a couple days with lots of snippets of the tunes in will up tomorro im tired as f*ck

LMAO!!!! @ TFSome warning fam, my grans in the room with me. I honestly thought it was just a still image to allure ppl to click on da link.What are you saying, whats the pinky link about? (I haven't watched it/listen to it). I just saw booty booty booty everywhere & clicked off.

Also I know Comfortable is a BANGERthe baby face chorus and the beat are f*ck*ng SICKheard some 2 min snipette a few months ago on a mixtape I downloaded
yeah I heard the same thing."To the left to the left"

2 more reasons why I'm not as hyped anymore is whilst listening to Carter II I came to the conclusion that he was at the peak of his powers. Everything came together, from the beats to his flow and concepts. It didnt seem forced at all, more like he made what felt good to him. I know that will not be the case this time around. Which leads me to my second reason I heard that Wayne said Universal have picked the tracks for this album. That right there increases chances of fail. I'm seriously hoping this isnt the case but man, its not looking hopeful

LMAO!!!! @ TFSome warning fam, my grans in the room with me. I honestly thought it was just a still image to allure ppl to click on da link.What are you saying, whats the pinky link about? (I haven't watched it/listen to it). I just saw booty booty booty everywhere & clicked off.
Means the album gonna be buttcheeks.

Weezy Feat T-painhttp://www.zshare.net/audio/11873976d75fba4a/IF HE DOES THIS KINDA sh*t WITH HIS VOICE & DOES THAT CRYING sh*t IN ALOT OF TRACKS ON THE ALBUM THEN ALLOW WEEZY. My sceptism & underating lil wayne is just. Lets wait & see.Young Chris feat Weezy-Paradisehttp://www.zshare.net/audio/12752378a9c91a10/It's ok, its not crack tho I like. Young Chris sounds/flows like jigga abit alie

rips that paradise to shreds"welcome to waynes worldpartytime, ecastyhigher than a bitch, see young chris flying next to me,dont know where im going, no sense of directorysmoking on that sh*t you cant produce, hysterectomylecture me bout my high, i dont wanna hear ittell me bout the end, i may be near it, but whos to say whos the nearest,you might be listening to spirit, and yeh i might be tripping, but.. i.. feel.. terrifichigh feels terrific, and you know me, MR, soon to O.D. off MO-NEY or MORE-MEMOTHERf*ckER"urghi guess hes still not lyrical ey, this is the wayne i f*ck with