Lil Wayne - Carter III - 9th June - Anticipation Thread

Numero001

Album is gonna be straight Cornish pie.He might do his biggest numbers till date. Obviously, cuz the hype is there than before. Many will be disappointed tho.Right now am anticipating the Khaled album. As much as I dislike the guy.

Young money, if you can. PM lil wayne tracks u think are fire.Safe
What you think of thisNever ever see this song posted when Wayne's mentioned (disclaimer: I dont remember and I dont need converting so someone may have and I never noticed) but he absolutely phlegms on this Heatmakers banger. To me he spazz's out and delivers the best rhymes of the album on this tune. Met's, flow's, deeper lyrics than usual and one of the sickest intros on an album this millenium. Draws you in and makes you pay attention to the rest like an intro should. Was listening to it today and noticed he says:"And this is for the gangsta's and the bitches,The hustla's and the hoe'sCrossover whatever, mainstream NO!Coz when things silent, Wayne'll never foldYou heard it right here if the game was ever told"What happened there then?

Lil Wayne takes it to a whole new level.How can people say he aint got better lyrics and flow compared to Nas, Kool G Rap or Styles P.Lil wayne is one of the greatest rappers of all time. This album will be a classic like 36 Chambers or Illmatic.

What you think of thisNever ever see this song posted when Wayne's mentioned (disclaimer: I dont remember and I dont need converting so someone may have and I never noticed) but he absolutely phlegms on this Heatmakers banger. To me he spazz's out and delivers the best rhymes of the album on this tune. Met's, flow's, deeper lyrics than usual and one of the sickest intros on an album this millenium. Draws you in and makes you pay attention to the rest like an intro should. Was listening to it today and noticed he says:"And this is for the gangsta's and the bitches,The hustla's and the hoe'sCrossover whatever, mainstream NO!Coz when things silent, Wayne'll never foldYou heard it right here if the game was ever told"What happened there then?
Lol at them hypocrite barsThat track is not bad still, some nice bars in a dat & I like but found myself getting bored tbh.

LMAO!!!! @ TFSome warning fam, my grans in the room with me. I honestly thought it was just a still image to allure ppl to click on da link.What are you saying, whats the pinky link about? (I haven't watched it/listen to it). I just saw booty booty booty everywhere & clicked off.
Means the album gonna be buttcheeks.
Booty butt cheeks to be preciseJim Jones next album is gonna be the next Reasonable Doubt son!

Young Chris feat Weezy-Paradisehttp://www.zshare.net/audio/12752378a9c91a10/It's ok, its not crack tho I like. Young Chris sounds/flows like jigga abit alie
You mean Jigga sounds/flows like Young Chris abit alie?
Alie, Chris is fully f*cked. His flow has always been like that, always. CIII is the conformation CD. It will confirm ALOT of things.

Lol at them hypocrite barsThat track is not bad still, some nice bars in a dat & I like but found myself getting bored tbh.
One of the best intros i heard. Not sure what to expect from the album tbh. Is that 'Got money' tune with t pain really gonna be on c3 sh*t is horrible.

LMAO!!!! @ TFSome warning fam, my grans in the room with me. I honestly thought it was just a still image to allure ppl to click on da link.What are you saying, whats the pinky link about? (I haven't watched it/listen to it). I just saw booty booty booty everywhere & clicked off.
Booty butt cheeks to be preciseJim Jones next album is gonna be the next Reasonable Doubt son!
Hmm, from what I've heard I'll pass.Same with Carter III, from S.A.S are passing on tracks that Wayne puts on his album, well, well... YOUNG MOULA BABY!!!

GET MEJIM JONES DJ KHALED THIS IS WHAT IM WAITING ON
This guy knows Jim Jones, T pain, Dj Khaled they the new Tupacs and Biggies :D

Guest Teddy Riley
SMH @ Jay Z needs to top himselfthe beat is sick
I see what's going on. You walked in on your Mum giving Jay-Z fellatio or something.Jay-Z absolutely murked that track...

listening to the album now, sounding very average tbh1. 3 PEAT2. MR. CARTER FEAT. - FEAT. JAYZ3. A MILLI4. GOT MONEY FEAT. - FEAT. TPAIN5. COMFORTABLE FEAT. - FEAT. BABYFACE6. PHONE HOME7. DR. CARTER8. TIE MY HANDS - FEAT. ROBIN THICKE9. SHOOT ME DOWN FEAT. - D.SMIH10. PLAYN WITH FIRE FEAT. - BETTY WRIGHT11. LOLLIPOP FEAT. - STATIC MAJOR12. LA FEAT. - BRISCO, BUSTA RHYMES13. YOU AINT GOT NUTHIN ON ME - FABOLOUS, JUELZ SANTANA14. LET THE BEAT BUILD15. MRS OFFICER16. MISUNDERSTOOD

SMH @ Jay Z needs to top himselfthe beat is sick
I see what's going on. You walked in on your Mum giving Jay-Z fellatio or something.Jay-Z absolutely murked that track...
Lol @ that wordI saw you watching the topic for timedecided to make the comment because I knew you would bite