Violation Of Ones Privacy

Stamina Man

Well, last night, at about 2 in the morning, I rang up some girl, was on phone until 3:30.I woke my mum up in the process, what do I get when I come off phone?"Who was that""What's this about""Why did you say that""What's this mean""What are you planning""Why are you on the phone at this time"Do family members ever violate you're privacy? And start questioning. Some private stuff was said and it makes me uneasy knowing my marjay knows it all now...From now on I have to leave the house just to get privacy on my phone.And does anyone ever open you're letters labelled "Private" and claim it to be an accident?Actually makes me angry sometimes lol, especially to a chick on the phone.Anyone ever experienced anything like this? :DJust needed to discuss lol :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, last night, at about 2 in the morning, I rang up some girl, was on phone until 3:30.I woke my mum up in the process, what do I get when I come off phone?"Who was that""What's this about""Why did you say that""What's this mean""What are you planning""Why are you on the phone at this time"Do family members ever violate you're privacy? And start questioning. Some private stuff was said and it makes me uneasy knowing my marjay knows it all now...From now on I have to leave the house just to get privacy on my phone.And does anyone ever open you're letters labelled "Private" and claim it to be an accident?Actually makes me angry sometimes lol, especially to a chick on the phone.Anyone ever experienced anything like this? :DJust needed to discuss lol :D
My mum opened a letter of mine earlier this year, actually read it, then hid it from me.it seriously pissed me off

Guest Remy Lebeau

OOOOOmy mum read a letter of minei never been so angry at my mumi had already opened it and left downstairsand she took it upon herself to have a snoopshe knew it was mine...my name on it...had my uni stamp on itthem trust breakers

Guest David Braund

my letters sometimes get openedbut me, my sis and my mum have the same first initialso if sutin is D Braund, it could b for anyone, but true say it usually has Mr, Miss, or Mrs but that sseems to elude us

my mum n dad do thiswhenever i leave the house its..'where u goin?'annoying but i guess thats being a parent i guess
YES"Where you going""Who you going with""Where will you be""When you coming home"Can't wait to move out I swearLoud phone convos all day long and no one to snoopAnd I get letters opened from solicitors, my mum reads them, and hides them from me, pays the debts for me and don't tell me.I got a letter through the post saying "Thank you for paying blah blah"I was just like :DThen I clocked straight away, so I hide everything I can now

OOOOOmy mum read a letter of minei never been so angry at my mumand she took it upon herself to have a readshe knew it was mine...my name on it...them trust breakers
know how u felti was so angry at my mum that day she opened and read my letter, and then when she decided to hide it from me, well............ that just took the piss.

Guest David Braund
my mum n dad do thiswhenever i leave the house its..'where u goin?'annoying but i guess thats being a parent i guess
YES"Where you going""Who you going with""Where will you be""When you coming home"Can't wait to move out I swearLoud phone convos all day long and no one to snoopAnd I get letters opened from solicitors, my mum reads them, and hides them from me, pays the debts for me and don't tell me.I got a letter through the post saying "Thank you for paying blah blah"I was just like :DThen I clocked straight away, so I hide everything I can now
i wish my mum did that for mewhen i had some ting with paypal she accidentally opened the letter, screamed at me to come into the livin room (them ones where u KNOW ur in trouble) n gave me some long arse lecture n tellin off.long day still

i wish my mum did that for mewhen i had some ting with paypal she accidentally opened the letter, screamed at me to come into the livin room (them ones where u KNOW ur in trouble) n gave me some long arse lecture n tellin off.long day still
PAYPALf*ck sake, these are the debts i'm payingIntrum Justicia? or something?I'm getting calls and letters from themIt's f*ck*ng longI been in bare trouble like this and she's para that something will happen :D

Guest David Braund
my bedroom would be a like a sitcom my door would just burst open
Lol them 'Oh you know I need.....Oh sh*t sorry...oh hiiiiiiii how are you'and your sittin there like :D get the f*ck out now.
lol @ that actually havin happened to methank f*ck i gt some super hearing n could hear them come in so didnt start nuffin

my bedroom would be a like a sitcom my door would just burst open
Lol them 'Oh you know I need.....Oh sh*t sorry...oh hiiiiiiii how are you'and your sittin there like :D get the f*ck out now.
you f*ck*ng know it just burns inside coz u want to shout "knock on the f*ck*ng door first"