Sign in to follow this  
Da Luv Doc

Sex in the City

Boy, I have only seen it once and never paid attention to it so it could be sexing in a inner city public toilet tbh.

nobody gets forced to watch what they dont want to watchjust play on your fone and see if theres wireless net aboutthats what i did 2 nights ago at some meeting i reached. . .

No for numerous reasons- 2.5 hours (no way in hell)- sex and the city, pffffffffft- Leaving teh comfort of my own home (no thank you)

lol @ this puss being forced to watch a film like hes the gay best friend
When you have a woman, you will understand that seeing films like this is un-escapable.

I'm being forced to watch it :D
weaklingthe only forcing that goes on in my relationship happens wen i get home from the pub

When you have a woman, you will understand that seeing films like this is un-escapable.
its un-escapable for them guys with chicks who are whipped bet u'll have to pay for both and hold her handbag aswellthe rest of us just say no go with your bredrins

Guest Esquilax
its un-escapable for them guys with chicks who are whipped bet u'll have to pay for both and hold her handbag aswellthe rest of us just say no go with your bredrins
is this young bape again?some next BDSM whippagelolwhippedil3.jpglolwhippedil3.a90f8c06cb.jpg

sex and the city - watched it yesterday an it wer good still, if you didnt watch the programme - doubt ud enjoy da movie, ber groups of gals dressin 2 impress, saw a couple man watchin da film too - they wer blatently lookin for gals doe.