Your fave crew

Mr. Gayle

nothing beats early Roll Deep with Dizzee for meDiz was number one back then and the most exciting MC i'd ever heardWiley, Dizzee & Danny Weed dubs all over the set (Danny Weed still top 3 selected for me)Tinchy rolled wit em bare before his voice broke, came like Roll Deep's mascotthat was my sh*tMeridian and Cold Blooded touched on that wen North came thru, and in many ways did it betterbut for time and place, Roll Deep hands downif Roll Deep had put out an album b4 Dizzee did, that sounded near enough like one of their early sets, Grime would be in a better position today, always said that.

the 1st and 2nd roll deeps1st with dizzee and wiley. dint really care bout any of there other mc's thenand the 2nd when wiley brought thru trim n scratch and they were merking everyone. also had riko, roachee.ruff sqwad or meridian is next after roll deep

the 1st and 2nd roll deeps1st with dizzee and wiley. dint really care bout any of there other mc's thenand the 2nd when wiley brought thru trim n scratch and they were merking everyone. also had riko, roachee.
true Roll Deep had like 3 eras, the third bein wen JME & Skepta got addedall three were big periods in Grimenever an all time favourite, but there was definitey a time wen i was listening to nothing but RSGs, that time was sickat who mentioned South Agents... they were a tight little crew, kinda flopped quick tho

Guest SKYSCRAPER
never an all time favourite, but there was definitey a time wen i was listening to nothing but RSGs, that time was sick
Same here.Their Halloween set from 2005 on Cameo's show is still one of my all-time favourite sets.Also, I forgot to mention SLK. Some absolutely amazing sets.

dunno how so many can say Ruff SqwadTinchy - sh*t post voice breaking, monotone flowRapid - OKish, couple a huge bars, but really?Slix - always hated this guy, "Slix yeah, asthma pumper *gasps*..."Shifty Rydos - LMFAOFuda Guy - not bad, shame he's soooo annoyingMad Max - lol wot happened to this guyDirt Dangerous - not bad, prolly the best IMOnot one guy would make a dream set of minebeatwise one of the best crews ever, but that cant hold them down in the top 3 selected, never.

dunno how so many can say Ruff SqwadTinchy - sh*t post voice breaking, monotone flowRapid - OKish, couple a huge bars, but really?Slix - always hated this guy, "Slix yeah, asthma pumper *gasps*..."Shifty Rydos - LMFAOFuda Guy - not bad, shame he's soooo annoyingMad Max - lol wot happened to this guyDirt Dangerous - not bad, prolly the best IMOnot one guy would make a dream set of minebeatwise one of the best crews ever, but that cant hold them down in the top 3 selected, never.
there not the best individually. but collectivley they are top 3 of all time imoguns and roses 1 and 2 are 2 of the best mixtapes released.my views on stryder were like your but clud 9 ep has restored my faith. down vol1 was good slix improved barethink of all the ruff sqwad classics. best catalogue of tunes.

f*ck Stryder never rated him his bars where big before his voice brokeRapid,Fuda and Dang are f*ck*ng sickSlix is decentRS have those BANGERS them break keyboard beats also very consistent