a thread with some pictures

O.Man

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xin_37204050914389213083112.jpgMother Sushma holds her daughter Lali at their residence in Saini Sunpura, 50 km (31 miles) east of New Delhi, India, Tuesday, April 8, 2008. The baby with two faces, two noses, two pairs of lips and two pairs of eyes was born on March 11 in a northern Indian village, where she is doing well and is being worshipped as the reincarnation of a Hindu goddess, her father said Tuesday.xinsrc_4620405071052937878416.jpg
wow another onei swear that girl that was born with 8 limbs resembled another hindu godi know its a coincidence but still...3 more and i'd say thats a sign

xin_37204050914389213083112.jpgMother Sushma holds her daughter Lali at their residence in Saini Sunpura, 50 km (31 miles) east of New Delhi, India, Tuesday, April 8, 2008. The baby with two faces, two noses, two pairs of lips and two pairs of eyes was born on March 11 in a northern Indian village, where she is doing well and is being worshipped as the reincarnation of a Hindu goddess, her father said Tuesday.xinsrc_4620405071052937878416.jpg
wow another onei swear that girl that was born with 8 limbs resembled another hindu godi know its a coincidence but still...3 more and i'd say thats a sign
swear she got a belly button on her cheek

Dubai in 1990Dubai1990-full.jpgNowbd011907diminishingsmilyp2-custom;size_895,671.jpg
LOL @ NOT THINKING THAT THESE COULD BE TWO PHOTOS TAKEN AT THE SAME TIME BUT JUST IN DIFFERENT PLACES.YOU COULD DO THAT SAME KINDA PHOTO WITH ALMOST ANY MAJOR BRITISH CITY, NO ANY CITY IN THE WORLD IN FACT.
well look at them four little flats

LOL @ NOT THINKING THAT THESE COULD BE TWO PHOTOS TAKEN AT THE SAME TIME BUT JUST IN DIFFERENT PLACES.YOU COULD DO THAT SAME KINDA PHOTO WITH ALMOST ANY MAJOR BRITISH CITY, NO ANY CITY IN THE WORLD IN FACT.
I think it's the same shot; the buildings in the middle foreground of the present-day pic are the same ones as in the corner of the 1990 picture.

swear she got a belly button on her cheek
i think its a dimple

I think it's the same shot; the buildings in the middle foreground of the present-day pic are the same ones as in the corner of the 1990 picture.
Its the same street foolthis is the street in 2003image002.jpgp.s the strip is sick

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
Its the same street foolthis is the street in 2003image002.jpgp.s the strip is sick
lol.

Guest TimeBomb
Dubai in 1990Dubai1990-full.jpgNowbd011907diminishingsmilyp2-custom;size_895,671.jpg
it could be but its not, the development of dubai is comon knowledge.

Guest David Braund

Dubai be gettin that oil moneyjus hope them chinese mining in east Africa strike goldcoz ill b back there quick than a montherf*cker

Dubai be gettin that oil moneyjus hope them chinese mining in east Africa strike goldcoz ill b back there quick than a montherf*cker
lol @ thinking china will really develop sh*t there. its african colonization all over again. and lol@ not seeing the same 4 flats in 2dubai pics, or not knowing that it is the fastest growing city in the world

Guest David Braund
lol @ thinking china will really develop sh*t there. its african colonization all over again. and lol@ not seeing the same 4 flats in 2dubai pics, or not knowing that it is the fastest growing city in the world
i know thats wot they;re dointhats y i wana go back there if the sh*t is succesful to get a piece of that blood money

Dubai to much , imagine going pen in 1990 for 18 years then boom 2008Kind of like if ur from east and come out in pen in a few years times with the Olympics sh*t coming up
makes me think what Dubai will be saying in 2012They've already got the burj dubai, dubai mall, Dubailand, the underwater hotel and the world islands in the pipeline...what next :D

xin_10206050309531091329035.jpgxin_10206050309534531987237.jpg"IV Tomatina Colombiana" festival in Sutamarchan, department of Boyaca, Colombia, June 1. According to the organizers 10 tons of tomatoes were thrown by the participantsxinsrc_242060505101209351626.jpgxinsrc_2420605051012859211448.jpgA giant fork sculpture, created in 1995 by Swiss artists Jean-Pierre Zaugg and Georges Favre, is pictured on the shores of Lake Leman in front of the Alimentarium, the Food Museum, in Vevey June 4, 2008.