CHICKS ON BEEF!!

Hernandez Balcazar

Guest David Braund
From time ive seen gals repping colours with bandanas and shanks and robbing boys and other girls...I know this cant be life...
aint seen the shankings, but heardso ill half c/s

My bredrin knew one chick that would suck guys pockets on Kilburn High Road and local buses and give the phones to him. He would be like "I need a 8310, can you hook that up?". Later that day, she will bring him a phone.He said he saw it one time and it was sad hwo the guy was petrified.

My bredrin knew one chick that would suck guys pockets on Kilburn High Road and local buses and give the phones to him. He would be like "I need a 8310, can you hook that up?". Later that day, she will bring him a phone.He said he saw it one time and it was sad hwo the guy was petrified.
ILL END ANY GIRL TRYIN TO TOUCH MY POCKETS........EDIT.....ILL PITCH ANY1 DAT TRYS A TING IN 08.STRAPS ARE BAIT NOW LIKE AQUAS. U GOT URS.

ILL END ANY GIRL TRYIN TO TOUCH MY POCKETS........EDIT.....ILL PITCH ANY1 DAT TRYS A TING IN 08.STRAPS ARE BAIT NOW LIKE AQUAS. U GOT URS.
congrats. you areDM1810~One-Tough-Cookie-Posters.jpg

congrats. you areDM1810~One-Tough-Cookie-Posters.jpg
I TRY.LOL