Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

Funeral Tribute/order of service booklet/programme

Right, you know when you go to a funeral and they have a programme (can't think of better choice of word), of the person who has died.I need to make one, i have all the info and filling stuff, but i need a template, it's for my little Brother who passed last Friday (RIP Kyhan).Im on publisher, but man can't find a suitable template to use. Now i know this is a long shot, it's not like you usually just have a funeral programme template as one of your pre saved documents, but any help will be very much appreciated. Thank

A eulogy?
No not a eulogy. for example if it was any other function, you would have a programme detailing whats going to happen, the order of events and other important info as such. Well, i kinda want one but for a funeral.

rah...r.i.p.tbh u can just find any template that folds into three, like pizza booklet or sutin
thinking of that still. brain is all over the place.

Sorry to hear that Gunner. I'd go with a leaflet template like mentioned, that's what they seem to use in most cases.

Condolences*
i spelt it like that an it looked wrong so i changed it lol im so dunce

I'm sorry to hear that. In my publisher, if you go to 'publication from design' and then 'publications for print' then 'programs' you can choose 'religious service program' which should be perfect. Let me know if you can't find it.