Adebayor "Wenger told me about his juju so I'm staying right here to laugh at Flamini next season"

TF S4DK

EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR vows to show Mathieu Flamini and Alex Hleb what they are missing — by firing Arsenal to Premier League and Euro glory.The striker, 24, is set to snub a £25million move to AC Milan, another boost after Cesc Fabregas revealed in SunSport yesterday he is staying.Flamini has quit for Milan and Hleb has been told he can leave the Gunners.But 30-goal Adebayor said: “I came to Arsenal with a mission to succeed."I’ve assured the gaffer Arsene Wenger I’ll stay because I believe in the team and I want to assure the fans my concentration is here.“I have no reason to leave so I’ll stay to ensure that together we’ll win silverware.“Mathieu’s a good player but his departure doesn’t mean Arsenal is about to collapse. Our team is a deep well of talent.“I am confident we are capable of winning titles and we will return for next season hungrier to be successful.”