Sign in to follow this  
Guest David Braund

Rent....

Guest David Braund

I'm seriously on this movin out ting...im 18 n sh*t, dropped out of college, but dnt worry about that n shall b "working" soon.thing is.... i dunno what a reasonable price to pay is..n i aint lookin to rent in London either, furthest, Basildon, Luton, Chelmsford type distance..whats a nice rate?i know nothing about this sh*tis the best thing to just go to the estate agents, or will the net/loot/gumtree type sh*t do?

the house i found in Tolworth with my girls 4 bedroom works out 77 pounds a week eachreaally nice place aswell, fat garden

Guest David Braund

im on a loner ting doe (need space to myself tbh)how many of u in that house?

im on a loner ting doe (need space to myself tbh)how many of u in that house?
theres already us 4 girlsbut we have a utility room if ud like to sleep in there, the tumble dryer will make it warm an cosy hun

I might move to Liverpool :D Or maybe somewhere like SouthamptonI really wanna move out but I want to go to a place out of ends where there isn't some next 0 ethnic people and being piece of coal amongst snow

the house i found in Tolworth with my girls 4 bedroom works out 77 pounds a week eachreaally nice place aswell, fat garden
come let me take u down Charrington Bowl please

Guest David Braund
I might move to Liverpool :D Or maybe somewhere like SouthamptonI really wanna move out but I want to go to a place out of ends where there isn't some next 0 ethnic people and being piece of coal amongst snow
i dnt even mind if theres no ethnics, i fit it anywhere (..cue Numer00's bounty jokes...)but jus somewhere different n not expensive n not chavvy or overtly racistwhere heads cnt jus turn up at my door un announced n talk at my door step till they kick

llow being the only black that sh*t was hard until year 4 when I lived in Swedenbare blonde and blue eyed peoplemy dark and dry skin and picky headclassphotos where f*cked lolNah I agree with that what I wanna do still

Guest David Braund
llow being the only black that sh*t was hard until year 4 when I lived in Swedenbare blonde and blue eyed peoplemy dark and dry skin and picky headclassphotos where f*cked lolNah I agree with that what I wanna do still
LMFAOi kno wer ur comin frmthere wer 3 black people in my year 6 class4 in the whole primary school, the other was a year below

c/s need to find a new digs slyly gota switch up my location so the eye of mordor dont clock me iafneed a new job aswell one e-point to whoever helps me out in either arena3 for the double ps no crime unless its big stakes

Prices will vary depending on location, size, facilities, furnishings, etc. Do your research on Loot, Primelocation, Gumtree etc. Estate/letting agents are useful, but 90% will try and bump you every chance they get. Shop around for the best rates and question them on every fee they're charging you. If you're not bothered about living in town, then definitely focus your search on the outskirts and surrounding towns, you'll save a heap.

you should get a house basied on your income. so when you get a job- check your salary ten see how much your realisticly prepared to pay rent- remembering that you may have to pay an additional costs such as cancil tax, tv licence, water, gas, electric- internmet what people never remember....lolGood luck

i dnt even mind if theres no ethnics, i fit it anywhere (..cue Numer00's bounty jokes...)but jus somewhere different n not expensive n not chavvy or overtly racistwhere heads cnt jus turn up at my door un announced n talk at my door step till they kick
Wheres the one, king?

you can get a one bed flat from my council for £80 a month. dont include bills and that. and they are quite big for one person. trouble is that its a long waiting list. you can get ur mum to write a letter saying she hates ur guts and wants you out the house asap, might speed things up.

but IMO you should get a job sorted first, work out exactly how much you will get and how much you need to pay out. you dont wanna end up with ur own yard and no hot water or food

Guest David Braund
Wheres the one, king?
lol my bad1n twirl iait even lookin to go thru the council, dnt wanna fall intot hat whole benefits trap unles i really really need to

movin out as we speak or shud i say packing clothes...jus longin it cos i dnt wanna leave lol.Actually paid my rent and deposit 3 days ago though.3bills a month in a house share with 3 of my pals.bbq's at mine all summer !