Rent....

Guest David Braund

Guest David Braund

I'm seriously on this movin out ting...im 18 n sh*t, dropped out of college, but dnt worry about that n shall b "working" soon.thing is.... i dunno what a reasonable price to pay is..n i aint lookin to rent in London either, furthest, Basildon, Luton, Chelmsford type distance..whats a nice rate?i know nothing about this sh*tis the best thing to just go to the estate agents, or will the net/loot/gumtree type sh*t do?

Guest David Braund
I might move to Liverpool :D Or maybe somewhere like SouthamptonI really wanna move out but I want to go to a place out of ends where there isn't some next 0 ethnic people and being piece of coal amongst snow
i dnt even mind if theres no ethnics, i fit it anywhere (..cue Numer00's bounty jokes...)but jus somewhere different n not expensive n not chavvy or overtly racistwhere heads cnt jus turn up at my door un announced n talk at my door step till they kick

Guest David Braund
llow being the only black that sh*t was hard until year 4 when I lived in Swedenbare blonde and blue eyed peoplemy dark and dry skin and picky headclassphotos where f*cked lolNah I agree with that what I wanna do still
LMFAOi kno wer ur comin frmthere wer 3 black people in my year 6 class4 in the whole primary school, the other was a year below

Prices will vary depending on location, size, facilities, furnishings, etc. Do your research on Loot, Primelocation, Gumtree etc. Estate/letting agents are useful, but 90% will try and bump you every chance they get. Shop around for the best rates and question them on every fee they're charging you. If you're not bothered about living in town, then definitely focus your search on the outskirts and surrounding towns, you'll save a heap.

you should get a house basied on your income. so when you get a job- check your salary ten see how much your realisticly prepared to pay rent- remembering that you may have to pay an additional costs such as cancil tax, tv licence, water, gas, electric- internmet what people never remember....lolGood luck

I might move to Liverpool :D Or maybe somewhere like SouthamptonI really wanna move out but I want to go to a place out of ends where there isn't some next 0 ethnic people and being piece of coal amongst snow
i dnt even mind if theres no ethnics, i fit it anywhere (..cue Numer00's bounty jokes...)but jus somewhere different n not expensive n not chavvy or overtly racistwhere heads cnt jus turn up at my door un announced n talk at my door step till they kick
Wheres the one, king?

you can get a one bed flat from my council for £80 a month. dont include bills and that. and they are quite big for one person. trouble is that its a long waiting list. you can get ur mum to write a letter saying she hates ur guts and wants you out the house asap, might speed things up.

Guest David Braund
Wheres the one, king?
lol my bad1n twirl iait even lookin to go thru the council, dnt wanna fall intot hat whole benefits trap unles i really really need to