ARRRGGHH!! WHY DID I GIVE HER MY NUMBER!!

Guest David Braund

Guest David Braund

I need a system to stop me talkin to chicks when im hornyf*cki swear u tell the most lies to the most beyond average of chicks so f*ckin annoyinn i do it time n time again, n never learnn its always the clingy sortf*ck sake

I need a system to stop me talkin to chicks when im hornyf*cki swear u tell the most lies to the most beyond average of chicks so f*ckin annoyinn i do it time n time again, n never learnn its always the clingy sortf*ck sake
Oh no you didn't?

Guest David Braund
True say. Or when you decide to stop talking to a chick coz she's long or pissed you off in some way and then one day when you're horny you text her and start the whole long ignoring process off again.
OH MANor when u giv her ur new number (coz she was the reason u threw ur other sim card then u jus make out u gt a new line) then start it all over againthen u gotta throw it outsheeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Them ones that call you, then call back on witheld after it rings out.Them ones that make a new hotmail account to add you when they got blockedThem same ones that make their girls or your boys call you when you're not picking upThem ones where you walk into the rave and see them, and your night flops instantlyThem ones that you should have NEVER brought back to you yard that time in 2003, cos now she's pinging your bell and mum has to come and cuss her out.KMT wacegyal

Guest David Braund
Them ones that call you, then call back on witheld after it rings out.Them ones that make a new hotmail account to add you when they got blockedThem same ones that make their girls or your boys call you when you're not picking upThem ones where you walk into the rave and see them, and your night flops instantlyThem ones that you should have NEVER brought back to you yard that time in 2003, cos now she's pinging your bell and mum has to come and cuss her out.KMT wacegyal
come like a verse from the bible kuzz

lets just face it lads we do it to help our ego butters or not or wifey potential or not we want to fee like we are on a BIT of demandnothing wrong with that just admit thats what is it girls do this too no different from a girl having a myspace up with enticing pictures to make guys poke her.

sh*t, whilst we're talking about overly persistent chicks...Would you man mash this?n5118279774663842087fv4.th.jpgShe's finally off my back now but this chick was f*ck*ng hounding me. Worst thing was my bredrins all think she's buff and were telling me to go through. All except 2 out of like 20 man that I asked. Am I missing something?!

sh*t, whilst we're talking about overly persistent chicks...Would you man mash this?n5118279774663842087fv4.th.jpgShe's finally off my back now but this chick was f*ck*ng hounding me. Worst thing was my bredrins all think she's buff and were telling me to go through. All except 2 out of like 20 man that I asked. Am I missing something?!
lol @ u and ur standardsshe ain wastedgood enough for a mash imho

why didn't you lash her you geh
I'm very aware of the lightskin hype. I ain't f*ck*ng a lightie unless she's PENG. Not getting caught up in the skintone. This chick is all skintone.
Body?
Anything. Average back average boobies. Lol at my drunk post from last night (the quoted one). Even drunk I ain't feeling her, that's how you know it could never happen.This chick was all over me. Found me on facebook claiming I tried to draw her in her freshers week. Turns out it was my bredrin who looks nothing like me. Danced with her one time in a club, she's trying to lips me in public. By the time I get home she's messaged me on facebook droppin her number. STUPIDLY, used it one night when drunk and roasting. Called like 10 girls that night, nobody woke up. One time I saw her in my student union and she tried lipsing me. Told her I don't kiss in public she goes "OK let's go then."SORE!

I'm very aware of the lightskin hype. I ain't f*ck*ng a lightie unless she's PENG. Not getting caught up in the skintone. This chick is all skintone.
Body?
Anything. Average back average boobies. Lol at my drunk post from last night (the quoted one). Even drunk I ain't feeling her, that's how you know it could never happen.This chick was all over me. Found me on facebook claiming I tried to draw her in her freshers week. Turns out it was my bredrin who looks nothing like me. Danced with her one time in a club, she's trying to lips me in public. By the time I get home she's messaged me on facebook droppin her number. STUPIDLY, used it one night when drunk and roasting. Called like 10 girls that night, nobody woke up. One time I saw her in my student union and she tried lipsing me. Told her I don't kiss in public she goes "OK let's go then."SORE!
WOWSUPER HOEshe probably has an infectionstill

Body?
LMAO