Sign in to follow this  
Fuzion

New Exclusive Track >>Check it out<<

Hows it goin ppl?Im looking to get some feedback on my latest track.Its called 'Spend Some Time' and can be heard hereAny feedback would be appreciated so let me know what you all think?Nice one.

Guest faze

not feeling it...dont like the attempt at trying to copy the formula of most bassline tracks these days...

not feeling it...dont like the attempt at trying to copy the formula of most bassline tracks these days...
So which formula would you say this attempts to copy then?

I like it until it drops into the usual bassline synth-bass solo part, and I'm not really feeling the MC after that. Besides that I like it, basically the chorus vocal and the beat.

Guest faze

the whomp whomp whomp [ ] do do do doformula....tbh its a personal hate now...

I bet it has that bait bridge thats in EVERY baseline tune. If it has then I think you should take it out.

Yeah im feeling this, but like them said it does sound like every bassline tune.first one bass for 1 bar then another for the 2nd. *disclaimer: i HATE bassline

I bet it has that bait bridge thats in EVERY baseline tune. If it has then I think you should take it out.
If your on about the part where the hi hat on the off beat moves forward givin it a skippy sound? Then yeah it has it for 8 bars, BUT it aint the bridge in this track. For the bridge theres a complete breakdown, in a style you wont often hear in bassline.

If your on about the part where the hi hat on the off beat moves forward givin it a skippy sound? Then yeah it has it for 8 bars, BUT it aint the bridge in this track. For the bridge theres a complete breakdown, in a style you wont often hear in bassline.
Hes talking about the noise that sounds like a goldfish farting

Hes talking about the noise that sounds like a goldfish farting
Even tho thats a boyment its funny.

lmfao @ calling that out.. It has been stupidly rinsedI'm so confusedWho actually LIKES bassline?All i hear is people cussing it...But yea that sound is so lame is unbelievable.. I can tell you have some talent though, got any other tunes?

Guest faze
lmfao @ calling that out.. It has been stupidly rinsedI'm so confusedWho actually LIKES bassline?All i hear is people cussing it...But yea that sound is so lame is unbelievable.. I can tell you have some talent though, got any other tunes?
come up north and youll see.