New Exclusive Track >>Check it out<<

Fuzion

I bet it has that bait bridge thats in EVERY baseline tune. If it has then I think you should take it out.
If your on about the part where the hi hat on the off beat moves forward givin it a skippy sound? Then yeah it has it for 8 bars, BUT it aint the bridge in this track. For the bridge theres a complete breakdown, in a style you wont often hear in bassline.

I bet it has that bait bridge thats in EVERY baseline tune. If it has then I think you should take it out.
If your on about the part where the hi hat on the off beat moves forward givin it a skippy sound? Then yeah it has it for 8 bars, BUT it aint the bridge in this track. For the bridge theres a complete breakdown, in a style you wont often hear in bassline.
Hes talking about the noise that sounds like a goldfish farting

Hes talking about the noise that sounds like a goldfish farting
Even tho thats a boyment its funny.

lmfao @ calling that out.. It has been stupidly rinsedI'm so confusedWho actually LIKES bassline?All i hear is people cussing it...But yea that sound is so lame is unbelievable.. I can tell you have some talent though, got any other tunes?

Guest faze
lmfao @ calling that out.. It has been stupidly rinsedI'm so confusedWho actually LIKES bassline?All i hear is people cussing it...But yea that sound is so lame is unbelievable.. I can tell you have some talent though, got any other tunes?
come up north and youll see.