Sign in to follow this  
AwKwaRD

Sex without a happy ending

So like a week ago man linked this chick one of those late nite drunken links just to buss a nut or so i fought!i was lashin this ting for some time but just couldnt seem to buss .. it then became long and borin so i fought f*ck it and pulled out without bussin .. i told the chick i didnt buss, and the stupid slosh starting getting hostile on man like say i wouldnt put her in her place. i fink she must of thought her p*ssy was good enough.i think it was because i was too drunk cause it aint happened before (im not that drinkin guy) butman dem have you sexed a chick without bussin? how did she react if you told her?ladies how would you feel if your man didnt buss after sex?

So like a week ago man linked this chick one of those late nite drunken links just to buss a nut or so i fought!i was lashin this ting for some time but just couldnt seem to buss .. it then became long and borin so i fought f*ck it and pulled out without bussin .. i told the chick i didnt buss, and the stupid slosh starting getting hostile on man like say i wouldnt put her in her place. i fink she must of thought her p*ssy was good enough.i think it was because i was too drunk cause it aint happened before (im not that drinkin guy) butman dem have you sexed a chick without bussin? how did she react if you told her?ladies how would you feel if your man didnt buss after sex?
yeh happened to me before let her get her jollies than slide out and pass out, been too drunk to remember any complaints, only happened when im drunk though. if a girl is on top and she isn't o'ing i get pissed to the point i feel i want to slap my d*ck in her face. the worst emptiest orgasm for me is wen the girl has not had any o's, i don't even feel like carryin on tbh.

Happened to me a couple times when I use to drink.Although a month ago I was sexing and I just couldn't buss, was theree for time, trying my hardest but I just couldnt. Still dont understand why to this day tbh.

its not happened to me to date but if it did id feel like it was a reflection on my performance despite there being many reasons drink being one of them. i would feel bad regardless

TBHjust fake it if they got theres.

It's happened to me, the zum was too loose. Went on for time, then just slowed the motion down until it came to a standstill and ducked.

my friend was telling me the other day how she was sleeping with someone and he kept losing his erection i guess this is the same.id be devastated if that ever happened you cant help but blame yourself or take it personally even though there may be a reason for it

how can you fake it if the condom/my pum contains no semen im knowing you faked it trust me

my friend was telling me the other day how she was sleeping with someone and he kept losing his erection i guess this is the same.id be devastated if that ever happened you cant help but blame yourself or take it personally even though there may be a reason for it
Could be many reasons like poor diet, state of mid, stress etc...

how can you fake it if the condom/my pum contains no semen im knowing you faked it trust me
most girls dont look at the condom say u bussroll over n take it offsimpleyes i have done this before

long as i buss and i wasnt putting the work in for him to bussi dont care

most girls dont look at the condom say u bussroll over n take it offsimpleyes i have done this before
i dont know about other women but i feel it even with a condomyou can feel the willy pulse

Only time i failed to buss was when i had one of them relentless energy drinks before hand.Never again

Everytime I have been drunk and lashed I have bussed some of the sickest nuts ever. One time I was gone in about 2 minutes if that. HOwever, I threw another one on and beat it up.But girls are too emotional and think about themselves too much when it coems to this. Stress can play a lot, and then when you tihnk about why you aren't bussing it becomes even harder to nut.

I've only failed to ejaculate once, this was due to me being proper stressed and tired at the time. i think it was last year during exam period.When I pulled out I just told the yat to lie back on the bed and give me head, which resulted in me eventually ejaculating on her chest/neck area.

Happened to me a couple times when I use to drink.Although a month ago I was sexing and I just couldn't buss, was theree for time, trying my hardest but I just couldnt. Still dont understand why to this day tbh.
it happens trust and its VEXED ME
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolguys faking itolfjasofhoPHGFPIUHP0WUFgfp0uhg]fgFGHSFSpfghPUSHSofiuhpdP0UHGPSAUHDGSAOPUDHSAPDPOSDAHFSDPFHASDOFGUHOSUDHFLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D:D:D GUILTY

Happens a few times still.. Always when I'm burst after a dance. Ting goes semi numb .. from theres no feeling I ain't gonna buss.Minor to me to be honest I usually fall sleep within seconds after (no lie)Couple chicks have caught feelings but boy.. Just make sure you deal with it again in the morning.

yh this happnd to me last time i smashd.just got bored and called it a day

yh this happnd to me last time i smashd.just got bored and called it a day
must be easy to come by poom poom this is a sign that you beat too much gyal or that girl gets beat too much.

Guest David Braund

first time i buss threw sex was early last year stillb4 that it was jus....n now its takin longer aswell, i can get there, but f*ckin hell do i need to work for it

Guest Remy Lebeau

yeah its happened to mebut she had some bucket pumcouldnt feel sh*t. just pumping airim laughing now....wasnt at the time

First time ver didnt bussbecuase time was getting onand I as honestly getting bored

the girls must feel embarrassed who here has heard a girl tell them that the girl DONT buss thru penetration cos i have heard this (could be a ploy for a guy to go down south)

the girls must feel embarrassed who here has heard a girl tell them that the girl DONT buss thru penetration cos i have heard this (could be a ploy for a guy to go down south)
Heard this a few timesI just lol'd and proceeded to get mine.