Sex without a happy ending

AwKwaRD

So like a week ago man linked this chick one of those late nite drunken links just to buss a nut or so i fought!i was lashin this ting for some time but just couldnt seem to buss .. it then became long and borin so i fought f*ck it and pulled out without bussin .. i told the chick i didnt buss, and the stupid slosh starting getting hostile on man like say i wouldnt put her in her place. i fink she must of thought her p*ssy was good enough.i think it was because i was too drunk cause it aint happened before (im not that drinkin guy) butman dem have you sexed a chick without bussin? how did she react if you told her?ladies how would you feel if your man didnt buss after sex?

So like a week ago man linked this chick one of those late nite drunken links just to buss a nut or so i fought!i was lashin this ting for some time but just couldnt seem to buss .. it then became long and borin so i fought f*ck it and pulled out without bussin .. i told the chick i didnt buss, and the stupid slosh starting getting hostile on man like say i wouldnt put her in her place. i fink she must of thought her p*ssy was good enough.i think it was because i was too drunk cause it aint happened before (im not that drinkin guy) butman dem have you sexed a chick without bussin? how did she react if you told her?ladies how would you feel if your man didnt buss after sex?
yeh happened to me before let her get her jollies than slide out and pass out, been too drunk to remember any complaints, only happened when im drunk though. if a girl is on top and she isn't o'ing i get pissed to the point i feel i want to slap my d*ck in her face. the worst emptiest orgasm for me is wen the girl has not had any o's, i don't even feel like carryin on tbh.

my friend was telling me the other day how she was sleeping with someone and he kept losing his erection i guess this is the same.id be devastated if that ever happened you cant help but blame yourself or take it personally even though there may be a reason for it

my friend was telling me the other day how she was sleeping with someone and he kept losing his erection i guess this is the same.id be devastated if that ever happened you cant help but blame yourself or take it personally even though there may be a reason for it
Could be many reasons like poor diet, state of mid, stress etc...

TBHjust fake it if they got theres.
how can you fake it if the condom/my pum contains no semen im knowing you faked it trust me
most girls dont look at the condom say u bussroll over n take it offsimpleyes i have done this before
i dont know about other women but i feel it even with a condomyou can feel the willy pulse

Everytime I have been drunk and lashed I have bussed some of the sickest nuts ever. One time I was gone in about 2 minutes if that. HOwever, I threw another one on and beat it up.But girls are too emotional and think about themselves too much when it coems to this. Stress can play a lot, and then when you tihnk about why you aren't bussing it becomes even harder to nut.

I've only failed to ejaculate once, this was due to me being proper stressed and tired at the time. i think it was last year during exam period.When I pulled out I just told the yat to lie back on the bed and give me head, which resulted in me eventually ejaculating on her chest/neck area.

Happened to me a couple times when I use to drink.Although a month ago I was sexing and I just couldn't buss, was theree for time, trying my hardest but I just couldnt. Still dont understand why to this day tbh.
it happens trust and its VEXED ME
TBHjust fake it if they got theres.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolguys faking itolfjasofhoPHGFPIUHP0WUFgfp0uhg]fgFGHSFSpfghPUSHSofiuhpdP0UHGPSAUHDGSAOPUDHSAPDPOSDAHFSDPFHASDOFGUHOSUDHFLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :D:D:D GUILTY

Guest David Braund

first time i buss threw sex was early last year stillb4 that it was jus....n now its takin longer aswell, i can get there, but f*ckin hell do i need to work for it