MOTHER SHOPS HER SONS

Goddaz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i respect her...too many parents dnt take responsibility for their kids
didnt have to snitch i dont think i could be wrong and maybe she does but DISCIPLINE to stop this kind of thing happening in the first place could of been a better option but then like said i could be wrong maybe she has done all of that and they are just head strong.what was their reasons for doing what they did?

This isn't snitching. Snitching is implicating people to save your own skin, after getting caught doing somethingWhat she did was turn in two cunts for battering someone for no reason
thats true still the term snitching has different meanings to people these days and for the hype merchants just TALKING to police is snitching one of my lewisham bredwins saw me going deptford police station once (to report to feds as i was on the electronic tag) and he said "what you a snitch"felt like slappin him as he clearly has no idea.idiot.

This isn't snitching. Snitching is implicating people to save your own skin, after getting caught doing somethingWhat she did was turn in two cunts for battering someone for no reason
thats true still the term snitching has different meanings to people these days and for the hype merchants just TALKING to police is snitching one of my lewisham bredwins saw me going deptford police station once (to report to feds as i was on the electronic tag) and he said "what you a snitch"felt like slappin him as he clearly has no idea.idiot.
Lucky you dont work for Marlow Stanfield TBH...Would of got taken for Bodie....

Lucky you dont work for Marlow Stanfield TBH...Would of got taken for Bodie....
TRUE f*ckIN STORIESthis misconceptions of the simplest thing are off the scale with these youngens of today.

I understand why she gave her sons up 2 da pigs, but u gotta ask yourself. Why are her sons scum? Maybe it was the way they was raised by any chance? Parasites breed parasites. LOL @ every1 applauding the failed mother. But i gotta say, unless id blatantly killed sum1 i wouldnt expect mumzie 2 go runnin 2 da boydem.

Tbh they must be complete scum if the mother phones the police minutes after they beat this guy.The mum could not even talk to her sons to make them own up which shows they must of been one scummy family.
My mum sells me up stream everytime she visits my school, but prison time, lol she'd put me on the first plane out of here.

I'd do the same if i was her. Think long and hard bout it.Just cos theyre MY sons, dont mean they cnt go to jail and suffer the consequences for what they done.
So how would you then feel if they got raped in prison and got made into some mans bitches etc and then ended up committing suicide always because you went to the police and reported them?

I'd do the same if i was her. Think long and hard bout it.Just cos theyre MY sons, dont mean they cnt go to jail and suffer the consequences for what they done.
So how would you then feel if they got raped in prison and got made into some mans bitches etc and then ended up committing suicide always because you went to the police and reported them?
LOL @ that extreme situation.Things like that i wouldnt be thinkin about at the time. If that did happen, then i would feel tremendously guilty but at the same time, i cant be thinking "What if that happens?" and "What if this happens?" to them whilst inside, otherwise they'll get away with everything. Jail is rough and they gta deal with it tbh.

lol. Thats a POOR argument against turning your sons in.

Guest Tibbius

my mum done it to me before, straight heated me n called boydem, got me arrested for assaultthe most ultimate boytingi was doing nothing but screwin her in courti swear she hates medidnt even call me yesterday for my 21stfamily = LOL

my mum done it to me before, straight heated me n called boydem, got me arrested for assaultthe most ultimate boytingi was doing nothing but screwin her in courti swear she hates medidnt even call me yesterday for my 21stfamily = LOL
oh no!

Alie. Some over exxagerated situation.

Alie. Some over exxagerated situation.
Was just an example FFS